Keith Urban to Make First Post-Surgery Performance at Grand Ole Opry
After taking a much-needed rest to recuperate from a throat surgery, Keith Urban is going to be back on stage soon. The husband of Nicole Kidman is confirmed to perform at The Ryman Auditorium on February 3 for the upcoming Grand Ole Opry.
The gig will mark his return to the stage since he went through an out-patient procedure "to remove a polyp which has developed on his vocal chords." Also, it will become his public performance since recording a song for "CMA Country Christmas" television special in mid-November.
Keith Urban went under the knife at Vanderbilt University Medical Center late last year. The predicament forced him to postpone his "All for the Hall" benefit for the Country Music Hall of Fame, and scale back his appearances which required him to perform multiple songs.
The country music crooner has rescheduled the fund-raising concert along with some other canceled appearances, including his 2011 concert tour, for later this year. On top of that, he reportedly will perform for the Grand Ole Opry again in March.
More Keith Urban News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof