Robert Pattinson Reveals New Buzz Cut Do at People's Choice Awards 2012
Robert Pattinson surprised many of his fans when attending the 38th annual People's Choice Awards. The "Twilight Saga" heartthrob, who is famous for his luscious and untamed locks, showed off a new look on Wednesday, January 11 night with a new buzz cut hairdo.
Coming to the awards show held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, the 25-year-old actor looked scruffy because of his goatee beard. Still, his new do is cleaner than the half-shaved do he has to sport for the filming of "Cosmopolis". Back in July, he was snapped rocking a do that left his hair long on one side and raggedly buzzed on another.
At this year's PCAs, Robert hit the stage to accept Favorite Drama Movie for his romantic drama film "Water for Elephants". Wearing a simple button-up shirt and jeans, he said, "Thank you very much. I don't know why they asked me to accept it because it's really a lot of other people as well."
"When I was doing this movie, I was having so much fun doing it that I was saying to everyone I didn't even care if anyone saw it," he went on sharing. "But now that people have seen it and they're giving awards for it, I'm even more thankful for the whole experience, so thank you guys very much."
More Robert Pattinson News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors