Robert Pattinson Reveals New Buzz Cut Do at People's Choice Awards 2012
Robert Pattinson surprised many of his fans when attending the 38th annual People's Choice Awards. The "Twilight Saga" heartthrob, who is famous for his luscious and untamed locks, showed off a new look on Wednesday, January 11 night with a new buzz cut hairdo.
Coming to the awards show held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, the 25-year-old actor looked scruffy because of his goatee beard. Still, his new do is cleaner than the half-shaved do he has to sport for the filming of "Cosmopolis". Back in July, he was snapped rocking a do that left his hair long on one side and raggedly buzzed on another.
At this year's PCAs, Robert hit the stage to accept Favorite Drama Movie for his romantic drama film "Water for Elephants". Wearing a simple button-up shirt and jeans, he said, "Thank you very much. I don't know why they asked me to accept it because it's really a lot of other people as well."
"When I was doing this movie, I was having so much fun doing it that I was saying to everyone I didn't even care if anyone saw it," he went on sharing. "But now that people have seen it and they're giving awards for it, I'm even more thankful for the whole experience, so thank you guys very much."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'