Robert Pattinson Reveals New Buzz Cut Do at People's Choice Awards 2012
Robert Pattinson surprised many of his fans when attending the 38th annual People's Choice Awards. The "Twilight Saga" heartthrob, who is famous for his luscious and untamed locks, showed off a new look on Wednesday, January 11 night with a new buzz cut hairdo.
Coming to the awards show held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, the 25-year-old actor looked scruffy because of his goatee beard. Still, his new do is cleaner than the half-shaved do he has to sport for the filming of "Cosmopolis". Back in July, he was snapped rocking a do that left his hair long on one side and raggedly buzzed on another.
At this year's PCAs, Robert hit the stage to accept Favorite Drama Movie for his romantic drama film "Water for Elephants". Wearing a simple button-up shirt and jeans, he said, "Thank you very much. I don't know why they asked me to accept it because it's really a lot of other people as well."
"When I was doing this movie, I was having so much fun doing it that I was saying to everyone I didn't even care if anyone saw it," he went on sharing. "But now that people have seen it and they're giving awards for it, I'm even more thankful for the whole experience, so thank you guys very much."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?