Robert Pattinson Reveals New Buzz Cut Do at People's Choice Awards 2012
Robert Pattinson surprised many of his fans when attending the 38th annual People's Choice Awards. The "Twilight Saga" heartthrob, who is famous for his luscious and untamed locks, showed off a new look on Wednesday, January 11 night with a new buzz cut hairdo.
Coming to the awards show held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, the 25-year-old actor looked scruffy because of his goatee beard. Still, his new do is cleaner than the half-shaved do he has to sport for the filming of "Cosmopolis". Back in July, he was snapped rocking a do that left his hair long on one side and raggedly buzzed on another.
At this year's PCAs, Robert hit the stage to accept Favorite Drama Movie for his romantic drama film "Water for Elephants". Wearing a simple button-up shirt and jeans, he said, "Thank you very much. I don't know why they asked me to accept it because it's really a lot of other people as well."
"When I was doing this movie, I was having so much fun doing it that I was saying to everyone I didn't even care if anyone saw it," he went on sharing. "But now that people have seen it and they're giving awards for it, I'm even more thankful for the whole experience, so thank you guys very much."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special