Getting Drastic Makeover, Robert Pattinson Debuts Patchy Haircut
Robert Pattinson has got himself a crazy makeover that may send his fans scream and cry. The Edward Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series was snapped rocking a patchy haircut in the wee hours of Thursday, July 7. A photo shows that his messy and long hair is being left long on one side and raggedly buzzed on another.
The 25-year-old actor debuted the punk rocker-feel do when leaving the set of current film project, "Cosmopolis", in Toronto, Canada. Donning a pair of jeans and a black printed T-shirt, he stopped for over ten minutes to sign autographs and take pictures with a group of fans.
The actor, who has chopped his hair short for "Water for Elephants", got this wild cut for "Cosmopolis", the big screen adaptation from Don Delillo's acclaimed novel. In a scene from the book, his character Eric Parker flees the barber's shop in the middle of a haircut.
A drama thriller from director David Cronenberg, "Cosmopolis" follows a 28-year-old financial wizard and billionaire as he traverses Manhattan in his stretch limo. Joining Robert in the cast ensemble are Jay Baruchel, Paul Giamatti and Juliette Binoche among others.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'