Getting Drastic Makeover, Robert Pattinson Debuts Patchy Haircut
Robert Pattinson has got himself a crazy makeover that may send his fans scream and cry. The Edward Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series was snapped rocking a patchy haircut in the wee hours of Thursday, July 7. A photo shows that his messy and long hair is being left long on one side and raggedly buzzed on another.
The 25-year-old actor debuted the punk rocker-feel do when leaving the set of current film project, "Cosmopolis", in Toronto, Canada. Donning a pair of jeans and a black printed T-shirt, he stopped for over ten minutes to sign autographs and take pictures with a group of fans.
The actor, who has chopped his hair short for "Water for Elephants", got this wild cut for "Cosmopolis", the big screen adaptation from Don Delillo's acclaimed novel. In a scene from the book, his character Eric Parker flees the barber's shop in the middle of a haircut.
A drama thriller from director David Cronenberg, "Cosmopolis" follows a 28-year-old financial wizard and billionaire as he traverses Manhattan in his stretch limo. Joining Robert in the cast ensemble are Jay Baruchel, Paul Giamatti and Juliette Binoche among others.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville