Getting Drastic Makeover, Robert Pattinson Debuts Patchy Haircut
Robert Pattinson has got himself a crazy makeover that may send his fans scream and cry. The Edward Cullen of the "Twilight Saga" series was snapped rocking a patchy haircut in the wee hours of Thursday, July 7. A photo shows that his messy and long hair is being left long on one side and raggedly buzzed on another.
The 25-year-old actor debuted the punk rocker-feel do when leaving the set of current film project, "Cosmopolis", in Toronto, Canada. Donning a pair of jeans and a black printed T-shirt, he stopped for over ten minutes to sign autographs and take pictures with a group of fans.
The actor, who has chopped his hair short for "Water for Elephants", got this wild cut for "Cosmopolis", the big screen adaptation from Don Delillo's acclaimed novel. In a scene from the book, his character Eric Parker flees the barber's shop in the middle of a haircut.
A drama thriller from director David Cronenberg, "Cosmopolis" follows a 28-year-old financial wizard and billionaire as he traverses Manhattan in his stretch limo. Joining Robert in the cast ensemble are Jay Baruchel, Paul Giamatti and Juliette Binoche among others.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'