People's Choice Awards 2012: Demi Lovato Stuns in Tangerine, Lucy Hale Glams Up in Black
Hollywood's hippest and biggest names have brought their fashion A-game to the red carpet of the 38th People's Choice Awards. On Wednesday, January 11, the likes of Demi Lovato, Lucy Hale and Kaley Cuoco stunned the crowd outside the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles with their best look for the evening.
Coming to the special event, 19-year-old Demi chose a gown that accentuate her curves. The "Skyscraper" singer, who is up for Favorite Pop Artist, opted to go with a tangerine sorbet dress by Marchesa. Meanwhile, 22-year-old Lucy went all black as she wore a black asymmetrical Cengiz Abazoglu dress which features a shoulder cut-out that scooped down into a low-cut front.
26-year-old Kaley, who serves as the show's host for the evening and is vying for Favorite TV Comedy Actress, showed off her slim figure in a peach Badgley Mischka SS 2012 dress with a floral applique and mesh bodice. On the red carpet, the actress playing Penny on "The Big Bang Theory" said that she will be wearing 27 dresses throughout the show.
Other TV stars looking ravishing on the red carpet were Alyson Hannigan and Lea Michele. The "How I Met Your Mother" actress, who was accompanied by husband Alexis Denisof, rocked a red, glittery dress that showed off her pregnant belly, while the "Glee" beauty dazzled in her white Marchesa dress that features tiny beads strung together.
"Hugo" starlet Chloe Moretz also wowed the crowd with a black dress with turquoise embellishments by Proenza Schouler, "Twilight Saga" beauty Ashley Greene mixed trendy leather and lace as she opted to go with DKNY little black dress, and "Footloose" beauty Julianne Hough showed off some skin in a silver ensemble.
This year's People's Choice Awards will see some performances by Demi Lovato and Faith Hill. "The Hunger Games" trio Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence are going to serve as presenters. Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles lead music nomination with five nods each.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic