Alan Cumming Finally Able to Marry Boyfriend in America
Alan Cumming is married to the same person twice. The "The Good Wife" star announced on Twitter that he and partner Grant Shaffer did not just renew their vows on Saturday, January 7 but also held a second wedding at New York's Soho Grand Hotel.
"On the 5th anniversary of our wedding in London grant and I tied the knot again in NYC!!!" Cumming wrote on the microblogging site and posted a photo of them embracing on top of a bar. The couple applied for a civil partnership at the Old Royal Naval College Greenwich in London five years ago because New York only legalized same-sex marriage last June.
Cumming included a hastag of "#eatmericksantorum" in reference to Republican nominee for president, who is against gay marriage. Shortly after, Cumming added another photo with the caption "Just married". He also showed a wedding present for their dog.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer