Alan Cumming Finally Able to Marry Boyfriend in America
Alan Cumming is married to the same person twice. The "The Good Wife" star announced on Twitter that he and partner Grant Shaffer did not just renew their vows on Saturday, January 7 but also held a second wedding at New York's Soho Grand Hotel.
"On the 5th anniversary of our wedding in London grant and I tied the knot again in NYC!!!" Cumming wrote on the microblogging site and posted a photo of them embracing on top of a bar. The couple applied for a civil partnership at the Old Royal Naval College Greenwich in London five years ago because New York only legalized same-sex marriage last June.
Cumming included a hastag of "#eatmericksantorum" in reference to Republican nominee for president, who is against gay marriage. Shortly after, Cumming added another photo with the caption "Just married". He also showed a wedding present for their dog.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival