Alan Cumming Finally Able to Marry Boyfriend in America
Alan Cumming is married to the same person twice. The "The Good Wife" star announced on Twitter that he and partner Grant Shaffer did not just renew their vows on Saturday, January 7 but also held a second wedding at New York's Soho Grand Hotel.
"On the 5th anniversary of our wedding in London grant and I tied the knot again in NYC!!!" Cumming wrote on the microblogging site and posted a photo of them embracing on top of a bar. The couple applied for a civil partnership at the Old Royal Naval College Greenwich in London five years ago because New York only legalized same-sex marriage last June.
Cumming included a hastag of "#eatmericksantorum" in reference to Republican nominee for president, who is against gay marriage. Shortly after, Cumming added another photo with the caption "Just married". He also showed a wedding present for their dog.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'