Hillary Scott Marries Chris Tyrrell, Shares Wedding Insight in Video
Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum is officially off the market. The only female member of the country music group tied the knot with Chris Tyrrell on Saturday, January 7 in upstate New York in front of family and close friends.
The couple announced the happy news to Lady A'ers through a video posted on the band's official site. "We got married!" Hillary said while flashing her wedding ring. "We just wanted you to hear it from us first. We love you. We're so excited to be starting our life together and we just had to let you in on the exciting news."
The video also gives a look at the newlyweds happily posing near a lake in their wedding outfits. Hillary is seen wearing a custom Vera Wang strapless mermaid dress with abstract all-over lace underlay, layered tulle skirt, complemented with a mantilla veil with hand-cut chantilly lace applique. The groom, meanwhile, looked equally charming in a gray Ermenegildo Zegna suit.
Hillary's bandmates Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood, however, were not present during the wedding. Their representative said, "They look forward to celebrating with Hilary and Chris in the coming weeks."
Hillary and Chris, who is the lead drummer of Love and Theft, first met when they each served as opening acts on Tim McGraw's Southern Voice Tour in 2010. They got engaged over the Fourth of July weekend last year at a family getaway in East Tennessee.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'