Jenny McCarthy Kissed Hot Cop at 'New Year's Rockin' Eve'
Jenny McCarthy made use of the New Year's Eve excuse to kiss a hot policeman. The actress was one of those celebrities who hosted "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" at New York's Times Square.
As the clock stroke midnight, the McCarthy grabbed the policeman and kissed him for a few good seconds. Later on, she explained it to Seacrest, saying "I just happened to be standing with that hot cop. ...nice to meet you!" She then tweeted about it, "[It] was a G rated kiss. (except for my hand squeezing his butt)." When asked for a comment, the police said that the kiss was rated 10.
Earlier in the evening McCarthy wrote that her 2012 resolution is to ask more guys out. Before the show, McCarthy also told OnTheRedCarpet.com, "Well, I am single. Wink, wink. We'll be there five hours this year so who knows? I might pull out of the crowd and find a cute guy to kiss. I don't know. We'll see."
McCarthy split from Jim Carrey in April 2010. She has since gone into a hunt for men, telling Access Hollywood in November, "I don't care if they have a big nose. I don't care if they're bald. Just really sweet and who's a perfect reflection of who I am now. They have to have a job. I'd like them to at least be able to buy dinners and stuff like that. That is important."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video