Caleb Followill Expecting First Child With Lily Aldridge
Caleb Followill is going to be busy with diaper duties in 2012. E! News has just brought out the news that the Kings of Leon frontman is expecting his first child with wife Lily Aldridge. It is said that the Victoria's Secret Angel is approximately three months along into the pregnancy.
The baby news came just a day after another Angel announced her pregnancy. On Tuesday, December 27, Alessandra Ambrosio revealed that she is expecting her second child with longtime fiance Jamie Mazur. "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing," so she said in a statement.
Caleb and Lily first met at the 2007 Coachella Music Festival. They became engaged in September 2009, before tying the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony held at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California on May 12, 2011. Describing their wedding day to PEOPLE afterward, Caleb gushed, "It was a perfect day."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio