Caleb Followill Expecting First Child With Lily Aldridge
Caleb Followill is going to be busy with diaper duties in 2012. E! News has just brought out the news that the Kings of Leon frontman is expecting his first child with wife Lily Aldridge. It is said that the Victoria's Secret Angel is approximately three months along into the pregnancy.
The baby news came just a day after another Angel announced her pregnancy. On Tuesday, December 27, Alessandra Ambrosio revealed that she is expecting her second child with longtime fiance Jamie Mazur. "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing," so she said in a statement.
Caleb and Lily first met at the 2007 Coachella Music Festival. They became engaged in September 2009, before tying the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony held at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California on May 12, 2011. Describing their wedding day to PEOPLE afterward, Caleb gushed, "It was a perfect day."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group