Caleb Followill Expecting First Child With Lily Aldridge
Caleb Followill is going to be busy with diaper duties in 2012. E! News has just brought out the news that the Kings of Leon frontman is expecting his first child with wife Lily Aldridge. It is said that the Victoria's Secret Angel is approximately three months along into the pregnancy.
The baby news came just a day after another Angel announced her pregnancy. On Tuesday, December 27, Alessandra Ambrosio revealed that she is expecting her second child with longtime fiance Jamie Mazur. "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing," so she said in a statement.
Caleb and Lily first met at the 2007 Coachella Music Festival. They became engaged in September 2009, before tying the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony held at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California on May 12, 2011. Describing their wedding day to PEOPLE afterward, Caleb gushed, "It was a perfect day."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'