Caleb Followill Expecting First Child With Lily Aldridge
Caleb Followill is going to be busy with diaper duties in 2012. E! News has just brought out the news that the Kings of Leon frontman is expecting his first child with wife Lily Aldridge. It is said that the Victoria's Secret Angel is approximately three months along into the pregnancy.
The baby news came just a day after another Angel announced her pregnancy. On Tuesday, December 27, Alessandra Ambrosio revealed that she is expecting her second child with longtime fiance Jamie Mazur. "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing," so she said in a statement.
Caleb and Lily first met at the 2007 Coachella Music Festival. They became engaged in September 2009, before tying the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony held at the San Ysidro Ranch in Montecito, California on May 12, 2011. Describing their wedding day to PEOPLE afterward, Caleb gushed, "It was a perfect day."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl