Alessandra Ambrosio Is Four Months Pregnant With Second Child
Alessandra Ambrosio is going to be a mother for the second time. The 30-year-old supermodel, who has a 3-year-old daughter with longtime fiance Jamie Mazur, is expecting baby No. 2, her representative confirms.
The Victoria's Secret Angel herself told Us Weekly, "Family is the most important thing for me and I'm thrilled to be adding to the family." She added in the statement, "I'm fortunate to have a loving and supportive family. It's a blessing that it will soon be growing."
While Ambrosio's rep didn't divulge details of her pregnancy, Brazilian magazine Istoe Gente claimed to have been informed by the supermodel that she's already four months into the pregnancy.
Istoe also reported that Ambrosio surprised Mazur with the baby news on his birthday in September. Accordingly, the model does not yet know the gender of her second child, but hopes to learn about it at an upcoming ultrasound scheduled for January 2012.
Back in early November, Ambrosio slipped into sexy lingerie for the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. She wowed the New York City crowd with her 30-pound pair of Passion Play Fan Wings, but showed no signs of a baby bump.
More Alessandra Ambrosio News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris