'Hawaii Five-0' 2.13 Preview: Joe Is in Trouble
Joe White still refuses to share his secret with Steve when "Hawaii Five-0" returns with a new episode in the second half of the season. The former Navy officer finds himself in danger with both HPD and Yakuza demanding something from him, but he insists that his protege Steve is interfering with something he doesn't understand.
Meanwhile, the Five-0 team are investigating the murder of a teenage girl that might involve a hired professional. They, however, must first find out why she was targeted before they can find the killer.
"Ka Ho'oponopono" or "The Fix" will air Monday, January 2, 2012 at 10 P.M. on CBS. Words are, what's Joe has been hiding will be unveiled in an episode that will air a week later.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO