'Hawaii Five-0' 2.13 Preview: Joe Is in Trouble
Joe White still refuses to share his secret with Steve when "Hawaii Five-0" returns with a new episode in the second half of the season. The former Navy officer finds himself in danger with both HPD and Yakuza demanding something from him, but he insists that his protege Steve is interfering with something he doesn't understand.
Meanwhile, the Five-0 team are investigating the murder of a teenage girl that might involve a hired professional. They, however, must first find out why she was targeted before they can find the killer.
"Ka Ho'oponopono" or "The Fix" will air Monday, January 2, 2012 at 10 P.M. on CBS. Words are, what's Joe has been hiding will be unveiled in an episode that will air a week later.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic