'Hawaii Five-0' 2.13 Preview: Joe Is in Trouble
Joe White still refuses to share his secret with Steve when "Hawaii Five-0" returns with a new episode in the second half of the season. The former Navy officer finds himself in danger with both HPD and Yakuza demanding something from him, but he insists that his protege Steve is interfering with something he doesn't understand.
Meanwhile, the Five-0 team are investigating the murder of a teenage girl that might involve a hired professional. They, however, must first find out why she was targeted before they can find the killer.
"Ka Ho'oponopono" or "The Fix" will air Monday, January 2, 2012 at 10 P.M. on CBS. Words are, what's Joe has been hiding will be unveiled in an episode that will air a week later.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked