'Hawaii Five-0' 2.13 Preview: Joe Is in Trouble
Joe White still refuses to share his secret with Steve when "Hawaii Five-0" returns with a new episode in the second half of the season. The former Navy officer finds himself in danger with both HPD and Yakuza demanding something from him, but he insists that his protege Steve is interfering with something he doesn't understand.
Meanwhile, the Five-0 team are investigating the murder of a teenage girl that might involve a hired professional. They, however, must first find out why she was targeted before they can find the killer.
"Ka Ho'oponopono" or "The Fix" will air Monday, January 2, 2012 at 10 P.M. on CBS. Words are, what's Joe has been hiding will be unveiled in an episode that will air a week later.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back