'Hawaii Five-0' 2.13 Preview: Joe Is in Trouble
Joe White still refuses to share his secret with Steve when "Hawaii Five-0" returns with a new episode in the second half of the season. The former Navy officer finds himself in danger with both HPD and Yakuza demanding something from him, but he insists that his protege Steve is interfering with something he doesn't understand.
Meanwhile, the Five-0 team are investigating the murder of a teenage girl that might involve a hired professional. They, however, must first find out why she was targeted before they can find the killer.
"Ka Ho'oponopono" or "The Fix" will air Monday, January 2, 2012 at 10 P.M. on CBS. Words are, what's Joe has been hiding will be unveiled in an episode that will air a week later.
More Hawaii Five-0 News
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies