New 'White Collar' Winter Return Promo Teases More Role Switches
Neal Caffrey and Peter Burke may once again switch roles when "White Collar" returns this winter. Teasing that the former con-man and the FBI agent embrace each other's speciality, a fresh promo for new episodes of the show's season 3 also offers a glimpse of Joe Manganiello's guest-starring appearance.
"True Blood" hunk Manganiello will portray a recently released convict who brings trouble to Peter's neighborhood as he moves across the street from Peter and his wife, Elizabeth. He joins other upcoming guest stars namely Dylan Baker, Ross McCall, Will Chase and Debra Monk among others.
"White Collar" season 3 will return with new episodes starting Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 10/9c on USA Network. According to Entertainment Weekly, Neal and Peter's relationship will be fraught with tension that "it even gets physical at one point. But in typical Neal and Peter fashion, they find a way to work together and sort of make amends, only to have the tension re-created."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle