New 'White Collar' Winter Return Promo Teases More Role Switches
Neal Caffrey and Peter Burke may once again switch roles when "White Collar" returns this winter. Teasing that the former con-man and the FBI agent embrace each other's speciality, a fresh promo for new episodes of the show's season 3 also offers a glimpse of Joe Manganiello's guest-starring appearance.
"True Blood" hunk Manganiello will portray a recently released convict who brings trouble to Peter's neighborhood as he moves across the street from Peter and his wife, Elizabeth. He joins other upcoming guest stars namely Dylan Baker, Ross McCall, Will Chase and Debra Monk among others.
"White Collar" season 3 will return with new episodes starting Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 10/9c on USA Network. According to Entertainment Weekly, Neal and Peter's relationship will be fraught with tension that "it even gets physical at one point. But in typical Neal and Peter fashion, they find a way to work together and sort of make amends, only to have the tension re-created."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video