Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Sold Hawaiian Property on Profit
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith struck luck this holiday season as they managed to sell their property for $6.5 million more than they paid two years ago. The 2,200-square-foot, three-bedroom, three-bathroom home in Kauai, Hawaii was sold for $20 million.
The couple bought the house in December 2009 for $13.5 million. The single-story and plantation-style house boasts hardwood floors, solar heating that was built in 2006, Secret Beach view, a swimming pool and a hot tub.
Roni Marley of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers in Kauai represented both the buyer and the seller, but the identity of the buyer was not released. The house was not officially on the market when it was sold.
Will and Jada also own a house in Malibu which he describe "an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love".
More Will Smith News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered