Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Sold Hawaiian Property on Profit
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith struck luck this holiday season as they managed to sell their property for $6.5 million more than they paid two years ago. The 2,200-square-foot, three-bedroom, three-bathroom home in Kauai, Hawaii was sold for $20 million.
The couple bought the house in December 2009 for $13.5 million. The single-story and plantation-style house boasts hardwood floors, solar heating that was built in 2006, Secret Beach view, a swimming pool and a hot tub.
Roni Marley of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers in Kauai represented both the buyer and the seller, but the identity of the buyer was not released. The house was not officially on the market when it was sold.
Will and Jada also own a house in Malibu which he describe "an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love".
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert