Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Sold Hawaiian Property on Profit
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith struck luck this holiday season as they managed to sell their property for $6.5 million more than they paid two years ago. The 2,200-square-foot, three-bedroom, three-bathroom home in Kauai, Hawaii was sold for $20 million.
The couple bought the house in December 2009 for $13.5 million. The single-story and plantation-style house boasts hardwood floors, solar heating that was built in 2006, Secret Beach view, a swimming pool and a hot tub.
Roni Marley of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers in Kauai represented both the buyer and the seller, but the identity of the buyer was not released. The house was not officially on the market when it was sold.
Will and Jada also own a house in Malibu which he describe "an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love".
More Will Smith News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard