Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Sold Hawaiian Property on Profit
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith struck luck this holiday season as they managed to sell their property for $6.5 million more than they paid two years ago. The 2,200-square-foot, three-bedroom, three-bathroom home in Kauai, Hawaii was sold for $20 million.
The couple bought the house in December 2009 for $13.5 million. The single-story and plantation-style house boasts hardwood floors, solar heating that was built in 2006, Secret Beach view, a swimming pool and a hot tub.
Roni Marley of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers in Kauai represented both the buyer and the seller, but the identity of the buyer was not released. The house was not officially on the market when it was sold.
Will and Jada also own a house in Malibu which he describe "an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love".
More Will Smith News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video