Will and Jada Pinkett Smith Sold Hawaiian Property on Profit
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith struck luck this holiday season as they managed to sell their property for $6.5 million more than they paid two years ago. The 2,200-square-foot, three-bedroom, three-bathroom home in Kauai, Hawaii was sold for $20 million.
The couple bought the house in December 2009 for $13.5 million. The single-story and plantation-style house boasts hardwood floors, solar heating that was built in 2006, Secret Beach view, a swimming pool and a hot tub.
Roni Marley of Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers in Kauai represented both the buyer and the seller, but the identity of the buyer was not released. The house was not officially on the market when it was sold.
Will and Jada also own a house in Malibu which he describe "an infinite cycle that represented what Jada and I hoped for our love".
More Will Smith News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video