Hilary Duff Spreads Christmas Cheer With Painted Baby Bump
Hilary Duff is getting into the holiday spirit in a creative way. On Thursday, December 22, the songstress wife of NHL star Mike Comrie wished her fans happy holidays by posting on Twitter a photo of her showing off her pregnant belly that is painted with a festive holiday design.
Along with the picture, the 24-year-old tweeted, "Happy holidays from the three of us!!" She also revealed that it was her older sister Haylie Duff who painted the gift-wrapped Christmas present with the words "Happy Holidays" on her baby bump. "@HaylieK what would I do without you and your artistic ways!" so she wrote.
26-year-old Haylie herself took to her own Twitter account to share, "Evening spent painting my seester @HilaryDuff 's belly and hanging with my brother in law..." In the same tweet, she expressed her excitement to be first-time aunt. "Can't wait to meet my nephew," she wrote, adding a hashtag of "#HurryUp&GetHere".
Hilary announced that she and husband Mike are expecting their first child together on August 14, coinciding with the first anniversary of their wedding. She, at the time, wrote on her blog, "We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"
Speaking about becoming a mother, the former "Lizzie McGuire" star told E! News, "I think it's such a miracle. I feel so lucky that I've had an easy pregnancy and hope it stays that way." She added, "It's a piece of my husband and me and it's really wild. It's really exciting to think about the future and also a little scary...but so exciting at the same time."
More Hilary Duff News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics