Hilary Duff Spreads Christmas Cheer With Painted Baby Bump
Hilary Duff is getting into the holiday spirit in a creative way. On Thursday, December 22, the songstress wife of NHL star Mike Comrie wished her fans happy holidays by posting on Twitter a photo of her showing off her pregnant belly that is painted with a festive holiday design.
Along with the picture, the 24-year-old tweeted, "Happy holidays from the three of us!!" She also revealed that it was her older sister Haylie Duff who painted the gift-wrapped Christmas present with the words "Happy Holidays" on her baby bump. "@HaylieK what would I do without you and your artistic ways!" so she wrote.
26-year-old Haylie herself took to her own Twitter account to share, "Evening spent painting my seester @HilaryDuff 's belly and hanging with my brother in law..." In the same tweet, she expressed her excitement to be first-time aunt. "Can't wait to meet my nephew," she wrote, adding a hashtag of "#HurryUp&GetHere".
Hilary announced that she and husband Mike are expecting their first child together on August 14, coinciding with the first anniversary of their wedding. She, at the time, wrote on her blog, "We are extremely happy and ready to start this new chapter of our lives. Thanks to everyone for the continued love and support throughout the years!"
Speaking about becoming a mother, the former "Lizzie McGuire" star told E! News, "I think it's such a miracle. I feel so lucky that I've had an easy pregnancy and hope it stays that way." She added, "It's a piece of my husband and me and it's really wild. It's really exciting to think about the future and also a little scary...but so exciting at the same time."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism