Video: 'Workaholics' Star Fractures Spine After Roof-Jumping Stunt
One of the "Workaholics" stars has badly injured himself in a dangerous stunt recently. Blake Anderson fractured his spine after jumping off of his roof and landing on a beer pong table during a house party. The tape obtained by TMZ shows Blake screaming out pain while laying on the ground.
The stunt gone wrong incident went down on Saturday, December 17 when Anderson was throwing a party at his house in Los Angeles. Tyler, the Creator and members of his rap crew were said to be among the guests. The party itself was shut down by cops shortly after Anderson did his dangerous act.
Days afterward, Anderson took to Twitter to announce that he's going under the knife to repair the fractured spine. "Going under the knife tomorrow," he tweeted on Wednesday, December 21. Please keep me in your thoughts and tweets." When fellow Twitter user wroto to him, "Hope all is well!", he responded with a positive reply, "all good! BBQ when I'm back."
Offering updates on Anderson's condition post surgery was Comedy Central. The home of his "Workaholics" show told TheWrap, "We're pleased to report that the prognosis is for a full and complete recovery. Our thoughts are with Blake as he recuperates from this injury."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival