Video: 'Workaholics' Star Fractures Spine After Roof-Jumping Stunt
One of the "Workaholics" stars has badly injured himself in a dangerous stunt recently. Blake Anderson fractured his spine after jumping off of his roof and landing on a beer pong table during a house party. The tape obtained by TMZ shows Blake screaming out pain while laying on the ground.
The stunt gone wrong incident went down on Saturday, December 17 when Anderson was throwing a party at his house in Los Angeles. Tyler, the Creator and members of his rap crew were said to be among the guests. The party itself was shut down by cops shortly after Anderson did his dangerous act.
Days afterward, Anderson took to Twitter to announce that he's going under the knife to repair the fractured spine. "Going under the knife tomorrow," he tweeted on Wednesday, December 21. Please keep me in your thoughts and tweets." When fellow Twitter user wroto to him, "Hope all is well!", he responded with a positive reply, "all good! BBQ when I'm back."
Offering updates on Anderson's condition post surgery was Comedy Central. The home of his "Workaholics" show told TheWrap, "We're pleased to report that the prognosis is for a full and complete recovery. Our thoughts are with Blake as he recuperates from this injury."
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture