Video: 'Workaholics' Star Fractures Spine After Roof-Jumping Stunt
One of the "Workaholics" stars has badly injured himself in a dangerous stunt recently. Blake Anderson fractured his spine after jumping off of his roof and landing on a beer pong table during a house party. The tape obtained by TMZ shows Blake screaming out pain while laying on the ground.
The stunt gone wrong incident went down on Saturday, December 17 when Anderson was throwing a party at his house in Los Angeles. Tyler, the Creator and members of his rap crew were said to be among the guests. The party itself was shut down by cops shortly after Anderson did his dangerous act.
Days afterward, Anderson took to Twitter to announce that he's going under the knife to repair the fractured spine. "Going under the knife tomorrow," he tweeted on Wednesday, December 21. Please keep me in your thoughts and tweets." When fellow Twitter user wroto to him, "Hope all is well!", he responded with a positive reply, "all good! BBQ when I'm back."
Offering updates on Anderson's condition post surgery was Comedy Central. The home of his "Workaholics" show told TheWrap, "We're pleased to report that the prognosis is for a full and complete recovery. Our thoughts are with Blake as he recuperates from this injury."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo