Video: 'Workaholics' Star Fractures Spine After Roof-Jumping Stunt
One of the "Workaholics" stars has badly injured himself in a dangerous stunt recently. Blake Anderson fractured his spine after jumping off of his roof and landing on a beer pong table during a house party. The tape obtained by TMZ shows Blake screaming out pain while laying on the ground.
The stunt gone wrong incident went down on Saturday, December 17 when Anderson was throwing a party at his house in Los Angeles. Tyler, the Creator and members of his rap crew were said to be among the guests. The party itself was shut down by cops shortly after Anderson did his dangerous act.
Days afterward, Anderson took to Twitter to announce that he's going under the knife to repair the fractured spine. "Going under the knife tomorrow," he tweeted on Wednesday, December 21. Please keep me in your thoughts and tweets." When fellow Twitter user wroto to him, "Hope all is well!", he responded with a positive reply, "all good! BBQ when I'm back."
Offering updates on Anderson's condition post surgery was Comedy Central. The home of his "Workaholics" show told TheWrap, "We're pleased to report that the prognosis is for a full and complete recovery. Our thoughts are with Blake as he recuperates from this injury."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour