'Terra Nova' Close to Sign Key Actors for Season 2 While Awaiting Renewal
Producers of "Terra Nova" are leaning towards a possibility of renewal. Although FOX has not picked up the show for a new season, people behind it are reported to have been moving to secure key actors, including Jason O'Mara and Stephen Lang, in preparation for production of season 2.
In addition, the producers are said to be in the hunt for high-level writers, who will join executive producers Brannon Braga and Rene Echevarria, as they are working on to improve the story. Meanwhile, the network's decision on whether or not it renews the series is expected to be announced in mid-January.
The prehistoric-set drama series' first season finale aired last Monday, December 19. The two-hour outing posted a 2.2 rating in adults 18-49 demo (up 5% from last week) and 7.2 million viewers (up 4%). It is believed that the show, which requires extensive post-production, might be ordered for 13 episodes in its second season, not 22 episodes like most other shows.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up