Videos: Chris Brown, Drake and J. Cole Rock Cali Christmas Concert
Chris Brown, Drake and J. Cole were some of the stars taking the stage at Power 106's annual Cali Christmas concert. Visiting the gig as Big Sean's special guest, Breezy treated concertgoers flooding Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles on Friday night, December 16 with "Strip" and "My Last".
Drizzy made this year's celebration merrier as he took over the stage with singles from his latest No. 1 album "Take Care". The Young Money MC dedicated "Fancy" to "my ladies that took a long time to get ready," and acknowledged those who graduated high school or are still attending in "Make Me Proud".
The Canadian rapper later welcomed his little bro Justin Bieber to the stage as his special guest. "I want it to be right for my little brother, y'know?" he said. "He goes by the name of Justin Bieber, y'all cool with that?" Fans gave warm approval to the teen singer, and was appreciative when he did DJ Khaled's "I'm on One" in a slower pace.
Cole also won the crowd when it's his turn to perform. He filled his set by alternating between tracks from his mixtapes and songs from his debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story". "I don't know if you heard or not, but we are now nominated for Best New Artist at the motherf***in' Grammys," he said before charging into Missy Elliott-assisted single "Nobody's Perfect".
More Chris Brown News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris