Videos: Chris Brown, Drake and J. Cole Rock Cali Christmas Concert
Chris Brown, Drake and J. Cole were some of the stars taking the stage at Power 106's annual Cali Christmas concert. Visiting the gig as Big Sean's special guest, Breezy treated concertgoers flooding Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles on Friday night, December 16 with "Strip" and "My Last".
Drizzy made this year's celebration merrier as he took over the stage with singles from his latest No. 1 album "Take Care". The Young Money MC dedicated "Fancy" to "my ladies that took a long time to get ready," and acknowledged those who graduated high school or are still attending in "Make Me Proud".
The Canadian rapper later welcomed his little bro Justin Bieber to the stage as his special guest. "I want it to be right for my little brother, y'know?" he said. "He goes by the name of Justin Bieber, y'all cool with that?" Fans gave warm approval to the teen singer, and was appreciative when he did DJ Khaled's "I'm on One" in a slower pace.
Cole also won the crowd when it's his turn to perform. He filled his set by alternating between tracks from his mixtapes and songs from his debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story". "I don't know if you heard or not, but we are now nominated for Best New Artist at the motherf***in' Grammys," he said before charging into Missy Elliott-assisted single "Nobody's Perfect".
More Chris Brown News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences