Brad Pitt Celebrates 48th Birthday in Las Vegas With His Kids
Turning 48 on Sunday, December 18, Brad Pitt celebrated the milestone by spending some quality time with his family. The night before his birthday, the "World War Z" actor was spotted taking longtime girlfriend Angelina Jolie and all of their six children to watch Cirque de Soleil's "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour".
Arriving at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino just in time to catch the early performance, the "Moneyball" star wore a dark suit and donned round glasses. His partner, Jolie, hid her light grey dress under a black coat as she held the hands of Shiloh and Zahara. Also joining them were Maddox, Pax, and twins Vivienne and Knox.
Us Weekly reported that the family, who spent the night at the Four Seasons, sat in the second row for the performance, and a source told PEOPLE, "They had great seats, sitting right beside the stage." The source added, "They really seemed to enjoy the show. The performers didn't know they were there and a few of them recognized them while they were on stage, so it was pretty exciting."
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'