Brad Pitt Celebrates 48th Birthday in Las Vegas With His Kids
Turning 48 on Sunday, December 18, Brad Pitt celebrated the milestone by spending some quality time with his family. The night before his birthday, the "World War Z" actor was spotted taking longtime girlfriend Angelina Jolie and all of their six children to watch Cirque de Soleil's "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour".
Arriving at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino just in time to catch the early performance, the "Moneyball" star wore a dark suit and donned round glasses. His partner, Jolie, hid her light grey dress under a black coat as she held the hands of Shiloh and Zahara. Also joining them were Maddox, Pax, and twins Vivienne and Knox.
Us Weekly reported that the family, who spent the night at the Four Seasons, sat in the second row for the performance, and a source told PEOPLE, "They had great seats, sitting right beside the stage." The source added, "They really seemed to enjoy the show. The performers didn't know they were there and a few of them recognized them while they were on stage, so it was pretty exciting."
More Brad Pitt News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video