'Dexter' Season Finale to Bring Out 'Fundamentally Earthshaking Things'
Expect to get surprised when "Dexter" completes its sixth season this Sunday, December 18 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. Without revealing too much, Michael C. Hall recently said about the episode, "There is a sense of resolution, but there is some pretty fundamentally earthshaking things that happen as well."
Asked if his serial killer character will get a happy ending, the actor told Parade.com, "I don't know about a happy ending. I think the question is what happens to him. Is he done in? Does he do himself in? Does he get away with it?"
"But even if he gets away with it at this point, there have been a lot of ramifications for his behavior already. What the final verdict will be for him specifically, I can't say," he went on adding before concluding, "As for a happy ending, I don't think we're in that territory."
In the season finale, Dexter must race against time to find Travis who kidnaps Dexter's son Harrison and wants to sacrifice him before the eclipse. Two clips for the episode have been released, with one of them giving a look at the scene after Travis gets his hold on Harrison.
The other video, meanwhile, teases how Deb tries to deal with her newfound feeling about her adoptive brother while her team is trying to catch the Doomsday Killer.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher