'Dexter' Season Finale to Bring Out 'Fundamentally Earthshaking Things'
Expect to get surprised when "Dexter" completes its sixth season this Sunday, December 18 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. Without revealing too much, Michael C. Hall recently said about the episode, "There is a sense of resolution, but there is some pretty fundamentally earthshaking things that happen as well."
Asked if his serial killer character will get a happy ending, the actor told Parade.com, "I don't know about a happy ending. I think the question is what happens to him. Is he done in? Does he do himself in? Does he get away with it?"
"But even if he gets away with it at this point, there have been a lot of ramifications for his behavior already. What the final verdict will be for him specifically, I can't say," he went on adding before concluding, "As for a happy ending, I don't think we're in that territory."
In the season finale, Dexter must race against time to find Travis who kidnaps Dexter's son Harrison and wants to sacrifice him before the eclipse. Two clips for the episode have been released, with one of them giving a look at the scene after Travis gets his hold on Harrison.
The other video, meanwhile, teases how Deb tries to deal with her newfound feeling about her adoptive brother while her team is trying to catch the Doomsday Killer.
More Dexter News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video