'Dexter' Season Finale to Bring Out 'Fundamentally Earthshaking Things'
Expect to get surprised when "Dexter" completes its sixth season this Sunday, December 18 at 9 P.M. on Showtime. Without revealing too much, Michael C. Hall recently said about the episode, "There is a sense of resolution, but there is some pretty fundamentally earthshaking things that happen as well."
Asked if his serial killer character will get a happy ending, the actor told Parade.com, "I don't know about a happy ending. I think the question is what happens to him. Is he done in? Does he do himself in? Does he get away with it?"
"But even if he gets away with it at this point, there have been a lot of ramifications for his behavior already. What the final verdict will be for him specifically, I can't say," he went on adding before concluding, "As for a happy ending, I don't think we're in that territory."
In the season finale, Dexter must race against time to find Travis who kidnaps Dexter's son Harrison and wants to sacrifice him before the eclipse. Two clips for the episode have been released, with one of them giving a look at the scene after Travis gets his hold on Harrison.
The other video, meanwhile, teases how Deb tries to deal with her newfound feeling about her adoptive brother while her team is trying to catch the Doomsday Killer.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame