Britney Spears and Jason Trawick 'Over the Moon' About Engagement
Britney Spears is a step away from walking down the aisle once again. The pop singer's longtime boyfriend, Jason Trawick, has just confirmed swirling rumors that they have gotten engaged on Thursday, December 15 night in Los Angeles. Speaking about the engagement, he told Access Hollywood that he is "over the moon, as [is] she."
The "Womanizer" hitmaker herself shared her excitement on Twitter Friday afternoon, just hours after hinting at the marriage proposal. "Still glowing!" so she wrote before boarding a flight to Las Vegas. "About to jump on a plane to Planet Hollywood in Vegas. Throwing a Bday Party for Jason at Chateau Night Club. So fun. Xxoo"
Britney and Jason weren't the only ones happy about the engagement though. Her mother, Lynne Spears, told Gossip Cop that the engagement is "all wonderful". Fellow celebrity Ryan Seacrest also sent a congratulatory tweet that read, "I used to work w/ Jason Trawick and can't think of a better guy and more perfect match for @BritneySpears. Congrats guys."
According to TMZ, newly-engaged Britney and Jason will hold an intimate gathering at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in the Sin City on Friday night to give friends and family a chance to see her engagement ring before showing it off to the public. They then will head to the Chocolate Lounge at the Sugar Factory in the Paris Hotel for the celebratory dinner which is followed with dance party at Chateau nightclub.
Britney first met Jason, a former agent at William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, when he began representing her in 2006. At the time, the "Hold It Against Me" hitmaker was still married to Kevin Federline, from whom she has two sons, Preston and Jayden. The two began dating in 2009, and recently moved into a 10,000 square-foot estate outside Los Angeles.
More Britney Spears News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune