Report: Jason Trawick Ready to Propose to Britney Spears in Las Vegas
Words on the street are, Jason Trawick will pop the question to Britney Spears pretty soon. The boyfriend has got the ring and is ready to get down on one knee in Las Vegas, before first asking a permission from Britney's father.
TMZ said Jason has been given a green light from the pop star's conservators and "the matter will go before the judge in the conservatorship case". Another site, Radar Online, heard from its sources that Jason has personally selected the diamond ring a few months ago and asked a friend to pick it up for him.
"Jason definitely has the engagement ring and is ready to propose to Britney," the source told Radar. "She isn't going to be disappointed." The ring reportedly would not be extravagant because it would be under 4 carats but still classy.
This is not the first time that Britney is reported getting engaged to her former manager. Earlier this week, In Touch said that Jason asked her hand in marriage but she turned him down.
Update: Jason reportedly had done it during a romantic dinner for his 40th birthday. Britney hinted on Twitter on Friday morning, "OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo"
More Britney Spears News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville