Report: Jason Trawick Ready to Propose to Britney Spears in Las Vegas
Words on the street are, Jason Trawick will pop the question to Britney Spears pretty soon. The boyfriend has got the ring and is ready to get down on one knee in Las Vegas, before first asking a permission from Britney's father.
TMZ said Jason has been given a green light from the pop star's conservators and "the matter will go before the judge in the conservatorship case". Another site, Radar Online, heard from its sources that Jason has personally selected the diamond ring a few months ago and asked a friend to pick it up for him.
"Jason definitely has the engagement ring and is ready to propose to Britney," the source told Radar. "She isn't going to be disappointed." The ring reportedly would not be extravagant because it would be under 4 carats but still classy.
This is not the first time that Britney is reported getting engaged to her former manager. Earlier this week, In Touch said that Jason asked her hand in marriage but she turned him down.
Update: Jason reportedly had done it during a romantic dinner for his 40th birthday. Britney hinted on Twitter on Friday morning, "OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo"
More Britney Spears News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic