Report: Jason Trawick Ready to Propose to Britney Spears in Las Vegas
Words on the street are, Jason Trawick will pop the question to Britney Spears pretty soon. The boyfriend has got the ring and is ready to get down on one knee in Las Vegas, before first asking a permission from Britney's father.
TMZ said Jason has been given a green light from the pop star's conservators and "the matter will go before the judge in the conservatorship case". Another site, Radar Online, heard from its sources that Jason has personally selected the diamond ring a few months ago and asked a friend to pick it up for him.
"Jason definitely has the engagement ring and is ready to propose to Britney," the source told Radar. "She isn't going to be disappointed." The ring reportedly would not be extravagant because it would be under 4 carats but still classy.
This is not the first time that Britney is reported getting engaged to her former manager. Earlier this week, In Touch said that Jason asked her hand in marriage but she turned him down.
Update: Jason reportedly had done it during a romantic dinner for his 40th birthday. Britney hinted on Twitter on Friday morning, "OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo"
More Britney Spears News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates