Jimmy Fallon Forgets 'Jingle Bells' Tune on 'SNL' Promos
Jimmy Fallon is bringing the spirit of Christmas in promos for the next episode of "Saturday Night Live". The 37-year-old comedian appears along with regular cast member Fred Armisen to remind viewers of his impending hosting gig on the variety show.
When Armisen plays a guitar and sings "Jingle Bells", Fallon interrupts him and tries to show the right tune. However, he also twists the melody halfway through the song. In another promo video launched on Facebook, the two even perform the Christmas song with some different versions although still maintain the lyrics.
The "SNL" episode featuring Fallon as the host will air this Saturday, December 17 at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Michael Buble has been booked as the musical guest.
The upcoming appearance will mark the first time Fallon hosts "SNL" since he left the show in 2004.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry