Jimmy Fallon Forgets 'Jingle Bells' Tune on 'SNL' Promos
Jimmy Fallon is bringing the spirit of Christmas in promos for the next episode of "Saturday Night Live". The 37-year-old comedian appears along with regular cast member Fred Armisen to remind viewers of his impending hosting gig on the variety show.
When Armisen plays a guitar and sings "Jingle Bells", Fallon interrupts him and tries to show the right tune. However, he also twists the melody halfway through the song. In another promo video launched on Facebook, the two even perform the Christmas song with some different versions although still maintain the lyrics.
The "SNL" episode featuring Fallon as the host will air this Saturday, December 17 at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Michael Buble has been booked as the musical guest.
The upcoming appearance will mark the first time Fallon hosts "SNL" since he left the show in 2004.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury