Jimmy Fallon Forgets 'Jingle Bells' Tune on 'SNL' Promos
Jimmy Fallon is bringing the spirit of Christmas in promos for the next episode of "Saturday Night Live". The 37-year-old comedian appears along with regular cast member Fred Armisen to remind viewers of his impending hosting gig on the variety show.
When Armisen plays a guitar and sings "Jingle Bells", Fallon interrupts him and tries to show the right tune. However, he also twists the melody halfway through the song. In another promo video launched on Facebook, the two even perform the Christmas song with some different versions although still maintain the lyrics.
The "SNL" episode featuring Fallon as the host will air this Saturday, December 17 at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Michael Buble has been booked as the musical guest.
The upcoming appearance will mark the first time Fallon hosts "SNL" since he left the show in 2004.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off