Jimmy Fallon Forgets 'Jingle Bells' Tune on 'SNL' Promos
Jimmy Fallon is bringing the spirit of Christmas in promos for the next episode of "Saturday Night Live". The 37-year-old comedian appears along with regular cast member Fred Armisen to remind viewers of his impending hosting gig on the variety show.
When Armisen plays a guitar and sings "Jingle Bells", Fallon interrupts him and tries to show the right tune. However, he also twists the melody halfway through the song. In another promo video launched on Facebook, the two even perform the Christmas song with some different versions although still maintain the lyrics.
The "SNL" episode featuring Fallon as the host will air this Saturday, December 17 at 11:30/10:30c on NBC. Michael Buble has been booked as the musical guest.
The upcoming appearance will mark the first time Fallon hosts "SNL" since he left the show in 2004.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?