Lindsay Lohan Praised by Probation Judge on Court Hearing
Lindsay Lohan made it to the Los Angeles Superior Court hearing on Wednesday, December 14 morning and left with flying colors. Judge Stephanie Sautner, who sentenced the troubled star to 30 days behind bars for violating probation, gave her a glowing report on her probation which includes morgue duty.
"You have actually done the work and done it, not only on time, but early," Judge Saunter said. "You did the 12 days and you completed it early." Beside serving the community, Lindsay was also required to attend four therapy sessions between one-month deadlines set by the court.
Lindsay will now have to follow the pattern, serving 12 days community service, complete four therapy sessions and check in with her probation officer, all before a progress hearing scheduled for January 17. "I think she likes to come here and see me ...I think that's a motivation for her," the judge joked, prompting the actress to smile and bury her head in her hands.
But there was one little problem that Saunter mentioned during the hearing. "There seems to be some confusion on whether or not you were permitted to take vacation outside the state," Sautner said, adding that Lindsay's probation officer apparently "thought your sister's birthday was a holiday and said you could go to Hawaii. I don't have a problem with that."
The judge noted that she will allow Lindsay to travel anywhere she likes as long as she has completed her 12 days probation. "For pleasure, for any purpose…to go to a spa, whatever she wants to do. Whatever anyone else is allowed to do," Sautner said, adding later "Do more days a month and then we can end this in February, possibly."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding