'Pretty Little Liars' to Uncover the Identity of 'A' in This Season Finale
"Pretty Little Liars" will not let viewers wait too much longer to find out the person who has been threatening to reveal the Liars' secrets. Executive producer Marlene King promises that the identity of "A" will be revealed in the season 2 finale which will air on March 19, 2012.
"We're running on adrenaline to the finish line," so King tells Entertainment Weekly. "This finale is virgin territory in the sense that we are answering some ultra huge questions. We're giving the audience a lot to digest and talk about between seasons two and three."
Claiming that the excitement among the entire cast and crew "is at an all time high," King uses a line from the finale script to describe the situation as saying, "This feels big." They, however, are sworn to secrecy about the details.
Also in the ultimate episode of season 2, someone will get arrested for the murder of Alison. On the bad part, the said outing will also feature the death of a beloved character, though it won't be one of main girls.
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the second half of the season on January 2 at 8/7c on ABC Family. The story picks up a month later in the town of Rosewood after the four Liars were caught by police.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media