'Pretty Little Liars' to Uncover the Identity of 'A' in This Season Finale
"Pretty Little Liars" will not let viewers wait too much longer to find out the person who has been threatening to reveal the Liars' secrets. Executive producer Marlene King promises that the identity of "A" will be revealed in the season 2 finale which will air on March 19, 2012.
"We're running on adrenaline to the finish line," so King tells Entertainment Weekly. "This finale is virgin territory in the sense that we are answering some ultra huge questions. We're giving the audience a lot to digest and talk about between seasons two and three."
Claiming that the excitement among the entire cast and crew "is at an all time high," King uses a line from the finale script to describe the situation as saying, "This feels big." They, however, are sworn to secrecy about the details.
Also in the ultimate episode of season 2, someone will get arrested for the murder of Alison. On the bad part, the said outing will also feature the death of a beloved character, though it won't be one of main girls.
"Pretty Little Liars" will return with the second half of the season on January 2 at 8/7c on ABC Family. The story picks up a month later in the town of Rosewood after the four Liars were caught by police.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant