Preview of Barbara Walters' 'Most Fascinating People' Interview With Simon Cowell
Barbara Walters has given a sneak peek to her interview with one of her ten Most Fascinating People of 2011. Co-hosting "The View" on Tuesday, December 13, the broadcast journalist debuted the preview that features her chat with Simon Cowell.
"He was talking to us about the daytime test," Walters shared to her "View" co-hosts and the audience. She further teased, "He was talking about Paula Abdul. It is good before but not so good afterward," before showing the clip.
During the interview taking place at Cowell's Los Angeles house, the judge/mentor on "The X Factor (US)" admitted he and Abdul disliked each other so much during their first three seasons on "American Idol". The British producer then blamed a "sexual tension...on her part" as the reason of their friction.
He went on claiming that he considered about a posibility of him hooking up with Abdul, but didn't think that "the after would be as good as the before." Asked if he did not want to wake up in the morning with his fellow "X Factor" judge, he jokingly replied, "I'd let her stay for a few hours, but then it would have to be goodnight."
"Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2011" featuring Cowell will air Wednesday, December 14 at 9:30 P.M. ET. Also making it onto the list are the Kardashians, Katy Perry, Pippa Middleton, Donald Trump and more.
Walters also discussed about her picks of 10 Most Fascinating People during her recent visit to "Late Show with David Letterman", where the late-night talk show's host sounded off his disagreement over some names on the list. David Letterman appeared to be knowing the person who is placed on the top of the list, but was told not to spill it to anyone else.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video