Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters and Blink-182 to Headline Bamboozle 2012
The headliners for the upcoming Bamboozle music festival, which will be held in spring 2012, have been officially announced. The organizers revealed on December 13 that they have recruited three established bands Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters and Blink-182 as the acts to do the honor in helping celebrate 10th anniversary of the annual music festivity.
When Bamboozle was first held in 2003, it took place at Asbury Park in New Jersey. Now in its 10th year, the gig will return to its original home for a three-day concert which will take place from May 18 - 20. This year will mark Blink's debut at the event, which featured breakout music acts like Paramore, My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy in the past years.
"This year's bill of headliners is truly one of the most exciting. It's an honor and very fitting to have New Jersey's own Bon Jove headline as The Bamboozle celebrates its 10th anniversary. Bringing headliners, the Food Fighters to the North Beach in Asbury Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Their performance will be nothing short of epic," said Live Nation VP John D'Esposito.
Commenting on Bamboozle's return to the North Beach Asbury Park, D'Esposito gushed, "For the 10th anniversary, it was important to create an event that would leave a lasting impression. In order to do that we had to go back to where the seed had been planted, Asbury Park." Last year, it was held at the new Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
2012 Bamboozle is expected to be a star-studded spectacle just like in the previous years. It is going to feature more than 100 musical acts which will be announced in the coming weeks. Tickets for the decade-old festival will go on sale starting December 17.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle