Video Premiere: Cher Lloyd's 'Dub on the Track'
Cher Lloyd premieres a music video for her third single "Dub on the Track". The British singer, who claimed her fame after participating on "The X Factor" U.K. version, keeps it simple in the clip. Wearing dark-colored outfit and bright lipstick, she sings her lyrics to the camera in a dim-lit den.
"Dub on the Track" is to follow up her Mike Posner-assisted single "With Ur Love". It features British underground artists Mic Righteous, Dot Rotten and Ghetts who all make cameo appearances in its newly-debuted music video.
Lloyd includes the Dub Step-inspired song in her debut album "Sticks + Stones" which has been in stores across the United Kingdom since November this year. Additionally boasting collaborations with Busta Rhymes and Carolina Liar, the CD peaked at No. 4 on the album chart in the country.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video