Jennifer Aniston Outshines Angelina Jolie as Hottest Woman of All Time
Men's Health has just released their list of 100 hottest women of all time, and Jennifer Aniston comes out on top. The "Wanderlust" actress beats her ex-husband's current partner, Angelina Jolie, who lands on No. 10, and ranks above the likes of Raquel Welch and Marilyn Monroe, who place second and third respectively.
"Funny is sexy, and Jennifer Aniston is funny," the magazine explains why its readers voted for the 42-year-old. "Her down-to-earth persona makes her seem attainable, and anyone who's seen her in 'Office Space' has to admit she makes even pieces of flair look good. She rarely plays the airhead, and she seldom overplays a role: she's funny in a quiet, refreshingly human way."
"And her all-too-human love life off screen inspires sympathy that not even a string of bland romantic comedies can diminish. Other sex symbols drift toward one-dimensionality, becoming flat icons in the process, but throughout her career Aniston has remained sexy, funny, and unmistakably real."
When asked to pick her own sexiest woman of all time, Aniston tells the magazine, "It's a tie between Bridgette Bardot and Gloria Steinem." She goes on to say, "But if I had to choose one, I'd say Gloria because, well, she's the full package. That's sexy."
Also making it into the Top 10 are Britney Spears, Madonna, Pamela Anderson and Jane Fonda among others. Spears ranks four on the list ahead of Madonna who rounds out the Top 5. Meanwhile, former "Baywatch" bombshell Anderson comes at No. 8, beating "Barbarella" star Fonda.
Top 10 Hottest Woman of All Time by Men's Health:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Raquel Welch
- Marilyn Monroe
- Britney Spears
- Ursula Andress
- Bettie Page
- Pamela Anderson
- Jane Fonda
- Angelina Jolie
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars