A.J. McLean Sends Out Gothic-Themed Wedding Invitation
One Backstreet Boys member is giving a unique twist to his wedding invitation. A.J. McLean is set to tie the knot with fiancee Rochelle Deanna Karidis in less than two weeks time, and a look at his gothic-themed invite has been made available for viewing pleasure via TMZ.
Dominated by black, the invite features gothic imagery and presents the name of the bride and the groom in bloody lettering. It also includes an RSVP card that has to be returned before November 23. One of the cards additionally notes the couple's request for no cell phones and cameras.
The wedding ceremony of the 33-year-old singer and his model fiancee will take place at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles next Saturday, December 17. It will be officiated by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
A.J. asked Rochelle to marry him on January 8, 2010 at the Hard Rock Hotel's Wasted Space nightclub. "He got up on stage and the DJ turned the music off. He asked her to come up on stage and he got down on his knee and she squatted down with him," a source dished on the proposal to PEOPLE.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service