A.J. McLean Sends Out Gothic-Themed Wedding Invitation
One Backstreet Boys member is giving a unique twist to his wedding invitation. A.J. McLean is set to tie the knot with fiancee Rochelle Deanna Karidis in less than two weeks time, and a look at his gothic-themed invite has been made available for viewing pleasure via TMZ.
Dominated by black, the invite features gothic imagery and presents the name of the bride and the groom in bloody lettering. It also includes an RSVP card that has to be returned before November 23. One of the cards additionally notes the couple's request for no cell phones and cameras.
The wedding ceremony of the 33-year-old singer and his model fiancee will take place at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles next Saturday, December 17. It will be officiated by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
A.J. asked Rochelle to marry him on January 8, 2010 at the Hard Rock Hotel's Wasted Space nightclub. "He got up on stage and the DJ turned the music off. He asked her to come up on stage and he got down on his knee and she squatted down with him," a source dished on the proposal to PEOPLE.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win