A.J. McLean Sends Out Gothic-Themed Wedding Invitation
One Backstreet Boys member is giving a unique twist to his wedding invitation. A.J. McLean is set to tie the knot with fiancee Rochelle Deanna Karidis in less than two weeks time, and a look at his gothic-themed invite has been made available for viewing pleasure via TMZ.
Dominated by black, the invite features gothic imagery and presents the name of the bride and the groom in bloody lettering. It also includes an RSVP card that has to be returned before November 23. One of the cards additionally notes the couple's request for no cell phones and cameras.
The wedding ceremony of the 33-year-old singer and his model fiancee will take place at the Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles next Saturday, December 17. It will be officiated by celebrity photographer Tyler Shields.
A.J. asked Rochelle to marry him on January 8, 2010 at the Hard Rock Hotel's Wasted Space nightclub. "He got up on stage and the DJ turned the music off. He asked her to come up on stage and he got down on his knee and she squatted down with him," a source dished on the proposal to PEOPLE.
More Backstreet Boys News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son