Jesse James Calls Ex-Wife Sandra Bullock 'Some Hollywood Actress'
Jesse James did not credit his third wife, Sandra Bullock, by her name in the beginning of Monday, December 5 night's episode of "American Chopper: The Build-Off". He referred to Bullock whom he married for five years and divorced in 2010 as "some Hollywood actress".
"I became a big shot and married some Hollywood actress and didn't talk to anybody anymore, so I feel bad," James said. "I feel obligated to reconnect with all these people and show 'em that I'm still the same fabricator motorcycle guy. I'm not what I became."
During his guest appearance on the Discovery Channel hit show, James explained why he makes a return to the spotlight following his ugly split from fiancee Kat von D. "I think people are tired of hearing about my personal life and ready to see me work again," he said. "People have almost forgot that I am one of the best in the world at what I do."
James, who now lives in a ranch in Austin, Texas, said he isn't dating because "it's an energy sucker". And he would like to clear out his name which has been torn down by von D's claim that he had cheated on her with 19 women. James is also known to have cheated on Bullock with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee.
"People act like I'm out at strip clubs every night and having sex orgies," said James, "and you know what? I'm at home with my kids every day and working. It would be great to have the perfect woman and have a real relationship. I tried to force all that to happen, and it didn't, and now I have to focus on what's really important. I don't have that great a social life. I ride my bike to a friend's club. I sit in the back and drink mineral water and watch a jazz trio play for a couple hours and then I ride home. That's how I get down, man."
More Jesse James News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny