Detail of Chewbacca's Visit to 'Glee'
Harry Shum Jr. has shed light on how Chewbacca lands on "Glee". Not long after it was confirmed that the "Star Wars" character will guest star in a Christmas-themed episode of the musical series, the actor playing Mike Chang revealed, "He makes an appearance into Artie's dream in a way. I can't really delve into the details, but it's something to do with Artie."
Describing the situation on the set when they filmed the scene with the Wookiee, Shum gushed, "It was incredibly awesome. It was a huge surprise." He went on sharing, "Half of us came in right after he was done and it was like a mad house."
"Everyone's face was so happy. They were showing off their pictures," he added. "They actually got him to come back to take pictures with us, too. We were soooo angry that we didn't get a picture with Chewbacca. It was so funny how many people actually love Chewbacca."
Previously in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, star Matthew Morrison who happens to be directing the December 13 episode explained that the said outing is a throwback to the "Star Wars" holiday special and the Judy Garland Christmas special. "We called George Lucas and they gave us Chewbacca," the Will Schuester depicter said on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4