Detail of Chewbacca's Visit to 'Glee'
Harry Shum Jr. has shed light on how Chewbacca lands on "Glee". Not long after it was confirmed that the "Star Wars" character will guest star in a Christmas-themed episode of the musical series, the actor playing Mike Chang revealed, "He makes an appearance into Artie's dream in a way. I can't really delve into the details, but it's something to do with Artie."
Describing the situation on the set when they filmed the scene with the Wookiee, Shum gushed, "It was incredibly awesome. It was a huge surprise." He went on sharing, "Half of us came in right after he was done and it was like a mad house."
"Everyone's face was so happy. They were showing off their pictures," he added. "They actually got him to come back to take pictures with us, too. We were soooo angry that we didn't get a picture with Chewbacca. It was so funny how many people actually love Chewbacca."
Previously in an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, star Matthew Morrison who happens to be directing the December 13 episode explained that the said outing is a throwback to the "Star Wars" holiday special and the Judy Garland Christmas special. "We called George Lucas and they gave us Chewbacca," the Will Schuester depicter said on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!".
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist