Syfy to Bring 'Shark Attack' to Jersey Shore With Vinny Guadagnino
Vinny Guadagnino faces a bigger trouble the next time he returns to Jersey Shore. The MTV reality star is cast in Syfy's creature feature "Jersey Shore Shark Attack" which will see rare swarms of sharks hitting the coast.
The guido of reality show "Jersey Shore" will portray an on-scene reporter Conte. Other stars supporting the TV movie are Tony Sirico ("The Sopranos"), Paul Sorvino ("Goodfellas"), William Atherton ("Die Hard"), Jack Scalia ("Dallas") and former NSYNC star Joey Fatone.
Set during the July Fourth weekend, the story will see locals trying to save the day now that the angry sharks are on a rampage due to illegal underwater drilling. Sirico takes the role of Captain Sallie, the wise veteran of boardwalk life and lore, Sorvino portrays the possibly corrupt Mayor, Atherton is cast as greedy developer Dolan, Scalia is police office Moretti, while Fatone will appear as himself.
Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on the first photo featuring some cast members of "Jersey Shore Shark Attack". The movie will premiere on Syfy sometime in summer 2012.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child