Syfy to Bring 'Shark Attack' to Jersey Shore With Vinny Guadagnino
Vinny Guadagnino faces a bigger trouble the next time he returns to Jersey Shore. The MTV reality star is cast in Syfy's creature feature "Jersey Shore Shark Attack" which will see rare swarms of sharks hitting the coast.
The guido of reality show "Jersey Shore" will portray an on-scene reporter Conte. Other stars supporting the TV movie are Tony Sirico ("The Sopranos"), Paul Sorvino ("Goodfellas"), William Atherton ("Die Hard"), Jack Scalia ("Dallas") and former NSYNC star Joey Fatone.
Set during the July Fourth weekend, the story will see locals trying to save the day now that the angry sharks are on a rampage due to illegal underwater drilling. Sirico takes the role of Captain Sallie, the wise veteran of boardwalk life and lore, Sorvino portrays the possibly corrupt Mayor, Atherton is cast as greedy developer Dolan, Scalia is police office Moretti, while Fatone will appear as himself.
Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on the first photo featuring some cast members of "Jersey Shore Shark Attack". The movie will premiere on Syfy sometime in summer 2012.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'