Syfy to Bring 'Shark Attack' to Jersey Shore With Vinny Guadagnino
Vinny Guadagnino faces a bigger trouble the next time he returns to Jersey Shore. The MTV reality star is cast in Syfy's creature feature "Jersey Shore Shark Attack" which will see rare swarms of sharks hitting the coast.
The guido of reality show "Jersey Shore" will portray an on-scene reporter Conte. Other stars supporting the TV movie are Tony Sirico ("The Sopranos"), Paul Sorvino ("Goodfellas"), William Atherton ("Die Hard"), Jack Scalia ("Dallas") and former NSYNC star Joey Fatone.
Set during the July Fourth weekend, the story will see locals trying to save the day now that the angry sharks are on a rampage due to illegal underwater drilling. Sirico takes the role of Captain Sallie, the wise veteran of boardwalk life and lore, Sorvino portrays the possibly corrupt Mayor, Atherton is cast as greedy developer Dolan, Scalia is police office Moretti, while Fatone will appear as himself.
Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on the first photo featuring some cast members of "Jersey Shore Shark Attack". The movie will premiere on Syfy sometime in summer 2012.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son