'Grey's Anatomy': Derek and Addison Reunite in Alternate Reality
"Grey's Anatomy" is going "Fringe" in an upcoming episode. It has been reported that the medical drama show will take the Seattle Grace doctors to an alternate reality in a February 2012 outing as the episode launches a question, "What if things had been different - very different?"
The question apparently represents what's in Meredith's head as she imagines what life would've been like had her late mother Ellis never had Alzheimer's. One thing that would probably happen is that Derek and Addison never broke up.
While a representative for the Shonda Rhimes-created series declined to comment, an insider has confirmed to TVLine that Kate Walsh will indeed return as Addison in the episode. Although she will be the only series regular returning to the show, more "Grey's Anatomy" alums will make appearance as well, including an unnamed victim of the Seattle Grace Massacre in 2010.
The eighth season of "Grey's Anatomy" will return with new episodes starting January 8 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt