'Grey's Anatomy': Derek and Addison Reunite in Alternate Reality
"Grey's Anatomy" is going "Fringe" in an upcoming episode. It has been reported that the medical drama show will take the Seattle Grace doctors to an alternate reality in a February 2012 outing as the episode launches a question, "What if things had been different - very different?"
The question apparently represents what's in Meredith's head as she imagines what life would've been like had her late mother Ellis never had Alzheimer's. One thing that would probably happen is that Derek and Addison never broke up.
While a representative for the Shonda Rhimes-created series declined to comment, an insider has confirmed to TVLine that Kate Walsh will indeed return as Addison in the episode. Although she will be the only series regular returning to the show, more "Grey's Anatomy" alums will make appearance as well, including an unnamed victim of the Seattle Grace Massacre in 2010.
The eighth season of "Grey's Anatomy" will return with new episodes starting January 8 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie