'Grey's Anatomy': Derek and Addison Reunite in Alternate Reality
"Grey's Anatomy" is going "Fringe" in an upcoming episode. It has been reported that the medical drama show will take the Seattle Grace doctors to an alternate reality in a February 2012 outing as the episode launches a question, "What if things had been different - very different?"
The question apparently represents what's in Meredith's head as she imagines what life would've been like had her late mother Ellis never had Alzheimer's. One thing that would probably happen is that Derek and Addison never broke up.
While a representative for the Shonda Rhimes-created series declined to comment, an insider has confirmed to TVLine that Kate Walsh will indeed return as Addison in the episode. Although she will be the only series regular returning to the show, more "Grey's Anatomy" alums will make appearance as well, including an unnamed victim of the Seattle Grace Massacre in 2010.
The eighth season of "Grey's Anatomy" will return with new episodes starting January 8 at 9 P.M. on ABC.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video