'Supernatural' Finds New Lust Interest for Dean in 'Vampire Diaries' Alumna
Sara Canning will be another woman who crosses path with Jensen Ackles' ghost-hunting character on "Supernatural". TVLine reports that the former actress of "The Vampire Diaries" will guest star as a lust interest for Dean.
The 24-year-old blonde beauty will portray Lydia, who is described as "wry, independent, and as fun-loving as Dean." Executive producer Sera Gamble additionally teases that Lydia and Dean will have a memorable evening that takes an unexpected turn, revealing they have a "sizzling one-night stand."
Canning is set to appear in this season's 13th episode which is slated to air in late January 2012. The horror show will have its fall finale aired this Friday, December 2 at 9/8c on The CW.
Canning previously appeared in several episodes of "Smallville". She later starred as Elena and Jeremy's Aunt Jenna on another the CW show, "Vampire Diaries", before she was sacrificed by Klaus in a May episode.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video