'Supernatural' Finds New Lust Interest for Dean in 'Vampire Diaries' Alumna
Sara Canning will be another woman who crosses path with Jensen Ackles' ghost-hunting character on "Supernatural". TVLine reports that the former actress of "The Vampire Diaries" will guest star as a lust interest for Dean.
The 24-year-old blonde beauty will portray Lydia, who is described as "wry, independent, and as fun-loving as Dean." Executive producer Sera Gamble additionally teases that Lydia and Dean will have a memorable evening that takes an unexpected turn, revealing they have a "sizzling one-night stand."
Canning is set to appear in this season's 13th episode which is slated to air in late January 2012. The horror show will have its fall finale aired this Friday, December 2 at 9/8c on The CW.
Canning previously appeared in several episodes of "Smallville". She later starred as Elena and Jeremy's Aunt Jenna on another the CW show, "Vampire Diaries", before she was sacrificed by Klaus in a May episode.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says