'Supernatural' Finds New Lust Interest for Dean in 'Vampire Diaries' Alumna
Sara Canning will be another woman who crosses path with Jensen Ackles' ghost-hunting character on "Supernatural". TVLine reports that the former actress of "The Vampire Diaries" will guest star as a lust interest for Dean.
The 24-year-old blonde beauty will portray Lydia, who is described as "wry, independent, and as fun-loving as Dean." Executive producer Sera Gamble additionally teases that Lydia and Dean will have a memorable evening that takes an unexpected turn, revealing they have a "sizzling one-night stand."
Canning is set to appear in this season's 13th episode which is slated to air in late January 2012. The horror show will have its fall finale aired this Friday, December 2 at 9/8c on The CW.
Canning previously appeared in several episodes of "Smallville". She later starred as Elena and Jeremy's Aunt Jenna on another the CW show, "Vampire Diaries", before she was sacrificed by Klaus in a May episode.
More Supernatural News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics