'Supernatural' Finds New Lust Interest for Dean in 'Vampire Diaries' Alumna
Sara Canning will be another woman who crosses path with Jensen Ackles' ghost-hunting character on "Supernatural". TVLine reports that the former actress of "The Vampire Diaries" will guest star as a lust interest for Dean.
The 24-year-old blonde beauty will portray Lydia, who is described as "wry, independent, and as fun-loving as Dean." Executive producer Sera Gamble additionally teases that Lydia and Dean will have a memorable evening that takes an unexpected turn, revealing they have a "sizzling one-night stand."
Canning is set to appear in this season's 13th episode which is slated to air in late January 2012. The horror show will have its fall finale aired this Friday, December 2 at 9/8c on The CW.
Canning previously appeared in several episodes of "Smallville". She later starred as Elena and Jeremy's Aunt Jenna on another the CW show, "Vampire Diaries", before she was sacrificed by Klaus in a May episode.
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body
- Katy Perry Announces Migos Collaboration 'Bon Appetit'
- Hilary Swank Boards FX's 'Trust'
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians