'Supernatural' Finds New Lust Interest for Dean in 'Vampire Diaries' Alumna
Sara Canning will be another woman who crosses path with Jensen Ackles' ghost-hunting character on "Supernatural". TVLine reports that the former actress of "The Vampire Diaries" will guest star as a lust interest for Dean.
The 24-year-old blonde beauty will portray Lydia, who is described as "wry, independent, and as fun-loving as Dean." Executive producer Sera Gamble additionally teases that Lydia and Dean will have a memorable evening that takes an unexpected turn, revealing they have a "sizzling one-night stand."
Canning is set to appear in this season's 13th episode which is slated to air in late January 2012. The horror show will have its fall finale aired this Friday, December 2 at 9/8c on The CW.
Canning previously appeared in several episodes of "Smallville". She later starred as Elena and Jeremy's Aunt Jenna on another the CW show, "Vampire Diaries", before she was sacrificed by Klaus in a May episode.
More Supernatural News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series