Lady GaGa: What Intimidates Men Is My Mind, Not My Purse
Lady GaGa has gone candid when talking about her bad romances. In an interview for the January issue of Vanity Fair, the "Marry the Night" singer shared her theory over the matter, saying that men are intimidated by her not because of her fame and fortune, but rather because of her creative mind.
"Perhaps it's a whose-d**k-is-bigger contest. If I go to the piano and write a quick song and play it back, they are angry with how fast and effortless it is. That's who I am, and I don't apologize for it," she explained. "I think what it really is, is that I date creative people. And I think that what intimidates them is not my purse; it's my mind."
During a chat with contributing editor Lisa Robinson, the 25-year-old admitted, "It's a hideous place to be in when someone that you love has convinced you that you will never be good enough for anyone. I had a man say to me, 'You will die alone in a house bigger than you know, with all your money and hit records, and you will die alone.' "
GaGa also revealed, "I have never felt truly cherished by a lover. I have an inability to know what happiness feels like with a man." She explained, "I have this effect on people where it starts out good. Then, when I'm in these relationships with people who are also creative, or creative in their own way, what happens is the attraction is initially there and it's all unicorns and rainbows. And then they hate me."
The Mother Monster, who posed completely naked for Tony Bennett for a spread in the magazine, further recalled being proposed by someone she dumped. "How f***in' romantic, you a**hole. Sure, pop a ring on my finger and make it all better," she voiced her thought over the matter. "I can buy myself a f***in' ring."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?