'HIMYM' Creator Dishes on How Barney's Bride Is Revealed
The question about the identity of Barney's future wife will be answered toward the end of this season's "How I Met Your Mother". Executive producer/creator Carter Bays recently shared a detail on the episode that will shed a light on the mysterious bride as saying, "In May, we will follow Ted to the bride's dressing room and meet her."
Talking more about what is coming next on the show, Bays said that Marshall and Lily welcome their baby boy in May, while Chris Elliott will return as Lily's father Mickey for a multi-episode arc. Also in the present-day scene, Barney finds romantic stability, but Robin and Kevin's "relationship takes some big steps."
As for Ted, the writer revealed that "some monumental things are ahead that will change Ted's life irrevocably and make it a different show going forward. We're going to get into why he's still single." He added of Josh Radnor's character, "He's going to start realizing some things and exploring some new territory."
To sum up what they are going to present, Bays claimed, "We always try to do that delicate dance between lighthearted comedy and real issues."
"HIMYM" recently launched a new question about the father of Robin's baby, but it will be "settled pretty quickly." Bays, however, has previously teased, "New questions will arise and I feel like, this story, we are using this device a little bit to set the stage for a bigger story that is setting up the events of the rest of the series."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby