New 'Snow White' Set Photo: 'Dead' Kristen Stewart and First Look at the Dwarves
Kristen Stewart looks pale as if she's lifeless on the set of "Snow White and the Huntsman". The 21-year-old actress has been caught on camera filming a scene, which appears to be the death scene of Snow White, on the set of the movie in the U.K. Donning a full costume, she was spotted being carried out on a wooden stretcher.
The fresh on-set photo also provides a first look at the dwarves. They are seen rocking full make-ups and costumes while carrying Stewart on the stretcher in the middle of the snowy woods. Among the dwarves, there is English actor Nick Frost, who plays dwarf Gus.
In the movie, Stewart plays Snow White who teams up with the Huntsman to fight the Evil Queen. The film itself presents a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story describes Snow White as a lovely-singing princess, this movie features the female royal as a tough woman.
As for the dwarf characters, they are named after former Roman emperors, including Caesar (Ian McShane), Nero (Stephen Graham), Constantine (Bob Hoskins), Cladius (Toby Jones), Hadrian (Eddie Marsan), Tiberius (Eddie Izzard), Trajan (Ray Winstone), and Gus (Frost).
Currently filming in the U.K., "Snow White and the Huntsman" is directed by Rupert Sanders and is set to hit U.S. theaters on June 1, 2012. Chris Hemsworth tackles the part of the Huntsman while Charlize Theron plays heartless Evil Queen. Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross additionally star as Snow White's parents.
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound