New 'Snow White' Set Photo: 'Dead' Kristen Stewart and First Look at the Dwarves
Kristen Stewart looks pale as if she's lifeless on the set of "Snow White and the Huntsman". The 21-year-old actress has been caught on camera filming a scene, which appears to be the death scene of Snow White, on the set of the movie in the U.K. Donning a full costume, she was spotted being carried out on a wooden stretcher.
The fresh on-set photo also provides a first look at the dwarves. They are seen rocking full make-ups and costumes while carrying Stewart on the stretcher in the middle of the snowy woods. Among the dwarves, there is English actor Nick Frost, who plays dwarf Gus.
In the movie, Stewart plays Snow White who teams up with the Huntsman to fight the Evil Queen. The film itself presents a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story describes Snow White as a lovely-singing princess, this movie features the female royal as a tough woman.
As for the dwarf characters, they are named after former Roman emperors, including Caesar (Ian McShane), Nero (Stephen Graham), Constantine (Bob Hoskins), Cladius (Toby Jones), Hadrian (Eddie Marsan), Tiberius (Eddie Izzard), Trajan (Ray Winstone), and Gus (Frost).
Currently filming in the U.K., "Snow White and the Huntsman" is directed by Rupert Sanders and is set to hit U.S. theaters on June 1, 2012. Chris Hemsworth tackles the part of the Huntsman while Charlize Theron plays heartless Evil Queen. Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross additionally star as Snow White's parents.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident