Nina Dobrev Shares Why She's Not Able to Enjoy Thanksgiving Meal
Nina Dobrev was unable to have the whole Thanksgiving experience this year. The leading lady of "The Vampire Diaries" revealed through her Twitter account that she has to skip out on eating turkey this holiday season because she recently had her wisdom teeth removed.
"Happy Turkey Everyone! I am so thankful to have the most devoted and passionate fans in the world," she wrote in a series of tweets. "You make me smile. Even when even it hurts me to smile... so temped to tweet a picture, but you all already know what chipmunks look like, so...No turkey for me tonight."
The 22-year-old actress then asked her fans, "Worst or best idea to get my wisdom teeth removed the day before thanksgiving?" She later tweeted, "Do they make Turkey flavored ice cream?"
Though so, Nina seemed to be full of thanks this Thanksgiving. On Friday, November 25, she tweeted, "even after thanksgiving, I cannot thank you all enough for the warm recovery wishes, and positive energy! I feel it :) Its working! (and a special thanks to those of you who cooked and dropped off mashed or liquid thanksgiving themed meals...yum!) I really am grateful :)"
More Nina Dobrev News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?