Nina Dobrev Shares Why She's Not Able to Enjoy Thanksgiving Meal
Nina Dobrev was unable to have the whole Thanksgiving experience this year. The leading lady of "The Vampire Diaries" revealed through her Twitter account that she has to skip out on eating turkey this holiday season because she recently had her wisdom teeth removed.
"Happy Turkey Everyone! I am so thankful to have the most devoted and passionate fans in the world," she wrote in a series of tweets. "You make me smile. Even when even it hurts me to smile... so temped to tweet a picture, but you all already know what chipmunks look like, so...No turkey for me tonight."
The 22-year-old actress then asked her fans, "Worst or best idea to get my wisdom teeth removed the day before thanksgiving?" She later tweeted, "Do they make Turkey flavored ice cream?"
Though so, Nina seemed to be full of thanks this Thanksgiving. On Friday, November 25, she tweeted, "even after thanksgiving, I cannot thank you all enough for the warm recovery wishes, and positive energy! I feel it :) Its working! (and a special thanks to those of you who cooked and dropped off mashed or liquid thanksgiving themed meals...yum!) I really am grateful :)"
More Nina Dobrev News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard