Nina Dobrev Shares Why She's Not Able to Enjoy Thanksgiving Meal
Nina Dobrev was unable to have the whole Thanksgiving experience this year. The leading lady of "The Vampire Diaries" revealed through her Twitter account that she has to skip out on eating turkey this holiday season because she recently had her wisdom teeth removed.
"Happy Turkey Everyone! I am so thankful to have the most devoted and passionate fans in the world," she wrote in a series of tweets. "You make me smile. Even when even it hurts me to smile... so temped to tweet a picture, but you all already know what chipmunks look like, so...No turkey for me tonight."
The 22-year-old actress then asked her fans, "Worst or best idea to get my wisdom teeth removed the day before thanksgiving?" She later tweeted, "Do they make Turkey flavored ice cream?"
Though so, Nina seemed to be full of thanks this Thanksgiving. On Friday, November 25, she tweeted, "even after thanksgiving, I cannot thank you all enough for the warm recovery wishes, and positive energy! I feel it :) Its working! (and a special thanks to those of you who cooked and dropped off mashed or liquid thanksgiving themed meals...yum!) I really am grateful :)"
More Nina Dobrev News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet