'Glee': A Proposal May Come for Will and Emma in January Episode
A "Glee" couple will take their relationship to the next level in short future. Confirming report that someone will buy an engagement ring soon, sources tell TVLine that the first episode in January 2012 is titled "The Proposal".
While keeping details of the episode a secret, the sources hint that the episode is a big one for Will and Emma, who have been dating since early season 3. Previous report, meanwhile, revealed that the engagement ring will be bought from Zales.
Before "The Proposal", "Glee" will return with a new episode next Tuesday, November 29. A new sneak peek has been released for the outing, focusing on Finn who tries to make up with Santana after what he did to her in "Mash Off".
Finn helps keep Santana from getting suspended, and in return, he expects her and all the Troubletones members to team up with New Directions to sing "music created by ladies and for ladies." Naya Rivera says Finn is trying to help her character cope with "coming out," while Cory Monteith gushes that the episode is "supportive of girl power."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed