'Glee': A Proposal May Come for Will and Emma in January Episode
A "Glee" couple will take their relationship to the next level in short future. Confirming report that someone will buy an engagement ring soon, sources tell TVLine that the first episode in January 2012 is titled "The Proposal".
While keeping details of the episode a secret, the sources hint that the episode is a big one for Will and Emma, who have been dating since early season 3. Previous report, meanwhile, revealed that the engagement ring will be bought from Zales.
Before "The Proposal", "Glee" will return with a new episode next Tuesday, November 29. A new sneak peek has been released for the outing, focusing on Finn who tries to make up with Santana after what he did to her in "Mash Off".
Finn helps keep Santana from getting suspended, and in return, he expects her and all the Troubletones members to team up with New Directions to sing "music created by ladies and for ladies." Naya Rivera says Finn is trying to help her character cope with "coming out," while Cory Monteith gushes that the episode is "supportive of girl power."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child