New Intense Trailer for Daniel Radcliffe's 'Woman in Black' Unleashed
A brand new trailer for "The Woman in Black" has been unleashed. Though shorter than the previous trailer, this fresh snippet is still filled with intense and spooky scenes. It also gives a look at a new terrifying scene in which a dark shadow looms on the empty hallway before making a dash toward Daniel Radcliffe.
In this horror film, Radcliffer plays a young London lawyer Arthur Kipps, who goes to a small, isolated village of Crythin Gifford to attend to the affairs of Alice Drablow, the recently deceased owner of Eel Marsh House. While working alone in the secluded mansion, he begins to uncover the town's tragic.
His uneasiness escalates as he catches glimpses of a mysterious woman dressed only in black, but local villagers are unwilling to explain the significance of her appearance. When those closest to him become threatened by the vengeful woman, he must find a way to break the cycle of terror.
Directed by James Watkins, "The Woman in Black" is based on Susan Hill's novel of the same title. Ciaran Hinds, Janet McTeer, Shaun Dooley and Lucy May Barker are among the cast ensemble. The movie itself is set to be released on February 3, 2012 in the U.S. and on February 10 the same year in the U.K.
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce