Jennifer Lopez Allegedly Spent a Night Together With Marc Anthony in Puerto Rico
Rumor has it, Jennifer Lopez has hooked up with Marc Anthony in Puerto Rico. Us Weekly brought up a story recently that the "On the Floor" hitmaker spent a night together with her estranged husband on November 8 while filming their new talent show "Q'Viva! The Chosen".
One insider dished on that J.Lo was picked up by Marc, who "never stayed in his hotel room", at the airport. Friends believe that the parents of 3-year-old twins, Max and Emme, will share more intimate moments again when they shoot "Q'Viva!" in December. One pal said, "It's inevitable. Marc has this hold over her."
Despite the hook-up, a reconciliation between the "American Idol" judge and the "I Need to Know" singer is said to be unlikely. Another friend stressed, "They may sleep together, but they're over!"
J.Lo herself has been linked romantically to her dancer Casper Smart for quite a while now. Most recently, it was reported that the 42-year-old singer packed on PDA with her rumored 24-year-old boyfriend when attending an after-party for the 2011 American Music Awards at Greystone Manor in West Hollywood.
According to Us Weekly, J.Lo grabbed Casper's hand and guided him to a private booth near the DJ once they made it inside the bash. The "If You Had My Love" hitmaker also grinded in Smart's lap, gave him a kiss and rubbed his head while dancing in her seat. The twosome reportedly left hand-in-hand at around 12:45 A.M.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018