AMAs 2011: Jennifer Lopez and Maroon 5's Performances
In addition to Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and Maroon 5 were also musical guests who wowed the audience of 2011 American Music Awards. The former performed a medley of "Until It Beats No More" / "Papi" / "On the Floor" with Pitbull as a special guest, while the latter delivered "Moves Like Jagger" with Christina Aguilera.
J.Lo kicked off her set by crooning "Beats No More" and got a little hiccup before the music stopped entirely. Turned out she did it for dramatic effect before changing the ballad into the upbeat "Papi". She pranced around the stage and drove Fiat before having her sparkly nude-colored outfit being ripped off of her body as an intro of "On the Floor".
An hour later, it was Adam Levine's turn to rock the stage with his band. He got the company from X-Tina halfway through the "Moves Like Jagger" performance before they parted ways. While the "Burlesque" songstress exited the stage, Levine joined Gym Class Heroes for another performance with Travis McCoy for "Stereo Hearts".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group