AMAs 2011: Jennifer Lopez and Maroon 5's Performances
In addition to Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and Maroon 5 were also musical guests who wowed the audience of 2011 American Music Awards. The former performed a medley of "Until It Beats No More" / "Papi" / "On the Floor" with Pitbull as a special guest, while the latter delivered "Moves Like Jagger" with Christina Aguilera.
J.Lo kicked off her set by crooning "Beats No More" and got a little hiccup before the music stopped entirely. Turned out she did it for dramatic effect before changing the ballad into the upbeat "Papi". She pranced around the stage and drove Fiat before having her sparkly nude-colored outfit being ripped off of her body as an intro of "On the Floor".
An hour later, it was Adam Levine's turn to rock the stage with his band. He got the company from X-Tina halfway through the "Moves Like Jagger" performance before they parted ways. While the "Burlesque" songstress exited the stage, Levine joined Gym Class Heroes for another performance with Travis McCoy for "Stereo Hearts".
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville