AMAs 2011: Jennifer Lopez and Maroon 5's Performances
In addition to Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez and Maroon 5 were also musical guests who wowed the audience of 2011 American Music Awards. The former performed a medley of "Until It Beats No More" / "Papi" / "On the Floor" with Pitbull as a special guest, while the latter delivered "Moves Like Jagger" with Christina Aguilera.
J.Lo kicked off her set by crooning "Beats No More" and got a little hiccup before the music stopped entirely. Turned out she did it for dramatic effect before changing the ballad into the upbeat "Papi". She pranced around the stage and drove Fiat before having her sparkly nude-colored outfit being ripped off of her body as an intro of "On the Floor".
An hour later, it was Adam Levine's turn to rock the stage with his band. He got the company from X-Tina halfway through the "Moves Like Jagger" performance before they parted ways. While the "Burlesque" songstress exited the stage, Levine joined Gym Class Heroes for another performance with Travis McCoy for "Stereo Hearts".
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny