Adam Lambert's New Album 'Trespassing' Due in Spring
Adam Lambert has revealed an official title for his upcoming second studio album on Twitter. The Indianapolis-born singer additionally gave a clue when it's going to be made available for purchase by writing, "My album is called 'TRESPASSING' -dropping Spring 2012," so he tweeted.
Lambert later confirmed one of the songs in the forthcoming CD by writing, "Yes! There is a song on #TRESPASSING by the same name... I wrote it with Pharrell [Williams]." Regarding the first single from the album, he promised, "Tomorrow I will tell you the name of my first single!"
Earlier this month, Lambert apologized to his fans for having to delay the single release for a second time. Back then, the Grammy-nominated musician cited "some unforeseen logistics, legal annoyances and creative details" as the reason of the pushback.
He wrote, "I want to apologize for claiming November as the release month. I spoke too soon. I had a great meeting in London yesterday and continue to take the time to ensure the song is its BEST and that the whole album and campaign is a unified artistic extension of my spirit."
Lambert actually has given the first taste of the album through a live performance of a song called "Outlaws of Love". He performed it at Le Festival Ste-Agathe en Feux in Quebec, Canada last summer. "This is a song that will be on the new album," he told the crowd.
"All of the things I've been talking about over the past year, all of it boils down to acceptance and this is a song that I wrote about how it feels, that no matter where you go or where you turn, sometimes it feels like you're just running from the law."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie