Adam Lambert Apologizes to Fans for Delaying His New Single Again
Adam Lambert is sorry for having to postpone the release of his new single. The "Sleepwalker" singer posted his apology when announcing the delay on Twitter. The Grammy-nominated musician cited "some unforeseen logistics, legal annoyances and creative details" as the reason of the pushback.
"Dear amazing fans; I f**king love you!!! ;)," he began. "I want to apologize for claiming November as the release month. I spoke too soon. I had a great meeting in London yesterday and continue to take the time to ensure the song is its BEST and that the whole album and campaign is a unified artistic extension of my spirit."
The singer, who claimed his fame after competing in "American Idol" season 8, added in another message, "Thank you so much for your patience." The 29-year-old artist ended his post with assurance, "I PROMISE I won't let you down & that this upcoming project will take you on a wild ride! I love u all."
The single which is yet to be titled was first delayed in October this year. "Here's the deal: there have been a couple of creative set backs on the first single," he tweeted back then before revealing his plan for a November release. "Mainly cuz I'm a perfectionist," he stated. "I'm sorry for the delay- but trust me, it's worth it."
One of the new songs from the album recording sessions has been showcased last summer. It's called "Outlaws of Love", and was performed by Lambert at Le Festival Ste-Agathe en Feux in Quebec, Canada. "This is a song that will be on the new album," he told the crowd back then.
"All of the things I've been talking about over the past year, all of it boils down to acceptance and this is a song that I wrote about how it feels, that no matter where you go or where you turn, sometimes it feels like you're just running from the law."
More Adam Lambert News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna