Kim Kardashian's Furry Fashion Choices Bashed in New PETA Billboard
Amidst her divorce drama, Kim Kardashian finds herself being targeted by PETA. The animal rights organization publicly criticizes the 31-year-old star for her furry fashion choices in a new billboard that is set to go up in early December at the corner of Beverly Boulevard and Sweetzer Avenue in Los Angeles.
The organization's latest billboard features a photo of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star wearing a thick fur around her neck. Sitting opposite her picture was a snap of two baby foxes. Its caption, meanwhile, reads, "Kim: These babies miss their mother. Is she on your back?"
In a separate statement, PETA Senior Vice President Lisa Lange said, "Kim knows that animals on fur farms are beaten, electrocuted, and often skinned alive. We've explained it to her, and she's watched a video expose that was filmed inside fur farms. When Kim is ready to put an end to her relationship with fur, PETA will be happy to take her discards and donate them to the homeless."
As for her divorce drama, Kim has found a supporter in Olivia Wilde. The actress famous for her role as Dr. Remy Hadley on "House M.D." recently defended the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star by saying that she "took a risk" by filing for a divorce after only 72 days being married to Kris Humphries.
Met at the after-party for "Another Happy Day" in Manhattan, the 27-year-old beauty told the New York Post, "I empathize. It's not easy. It's the hardest thing in the world. People judge you because divorce is seen as failure." She added, "No one should be attacking her. Our attention should be focused on things that are truly scandalous."
Olivia herself has her divorce from Italian prince husband Tao Ruspoli finalized in September 2011. She filed for divorce in March the same year, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of separation after eight years of marriage.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!