Kim Kardashian's Furry Fashion Choices Bashed in New PETA Billboard
Amidst her divorce drama, Kim Kardashian finds herself being targeted by PETA. The animal rights organization publicly criticizes the 31-year-old star for her furry fashion choices in a new billboard that is set to go up in early December at the corner of Beverly Boulevard and Sweetzer Avenue in Los Angeles.
The organization's latest billboard features a photo of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star wearing a thick fur around her neck. Sitting opposite her picture was a snap of two baby foxes. Its caption, meanwhile, reads, "Kim: These babies miss their mother. Is she on your back?"
In a separate statement, PETA Senior Vice President Lisa Lange said, "Kim knows that animals on fur farms are beaten, electrocuted, and often skinned alive. We've explained it to her, and she's watched a video expose that was filmed inside fur farms. When Kim is ready to put an end to her relationship with fur, PETA will be happy to take her discards and donate them to the homeless."
As for her divorce drama, Kim has found a supporter in Olivia Wilde. The actress famous for her role as Dr. Remy Hadley on "House M.D." recently defended the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star by saying that she "took a risk" by filing for a divorce after only 72 days being married to Kris Humphries.
Met at the after-party for "Another Happy Day" in Manhattan, the 27-year-old beauty told the New York Post, "I empathize. It's not easy. It's the hardest thing in the world. People judge you because divorce is seen as failure." She added, "No one should be attacking her. Our attention should be focused on things that are truly scandalous."
Olivia herself has her divorce from Italian prince husband Tao Ruspoli finalized in September 2011. She filed for divorce in March the same year, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason of separation after eight years of marriage.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character