Olivia Wilde Is Officially Divorced From Italian Prince Husband
Olivia Wilde is legally a single woman once again. More than six months after she filed papers to end her eight-year marriage to Italian prince husband Tao Ruspoli, the actress playing Dr. Remy Hadley on "House M.D." has her divorce finalized. PEOPLE reported that a Los Angeles County judge signed off on the final judgment on September 29.
The 27-year-old actress eloped with the 35-year-old documentary filmmaker in 2003 when she was just 19. She filed for divorce in March of 2011. Citing irreconcilable differences, she didn't seek spousal support. In the papers, it was also noted that the former couple have reached a private agreement on how they would divide their property.
Despite the split, Olivia claimed that she and Tao remain friends. In previous interview with Marie Claire, she said, "Even though it didn't work, there's nothing I regret about any of it. We're friends; his family is my family." Though so, she admitted, "The trauma of the whole thing has been humbling, and for the first time, I'm a little bit wobbly."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'