Olivia Wilde Is Officially Divorced From Italian Prince Husband
Olivia Wilde is legally a single woman once again. More than six months after she filed papers to end her eight-year marriage to Italian prince husband Tao Ruspoli, the actress playing Dr. Remy Hadley on "House M.D." has her divorce finalized. PEOPLE reported that a Los Angeles County judge signed off on the final judgment on September 29.
The 27-year-old actress eloped with the 35-year-old documentary filmmaker in 2003 when she was just 19. She filed for divorce in March of 2011. Citing irreconcilable differences, she didn't seek spousal support. In the papers, it was also noted that the former couple have reached a private agreement on how they would divide their property.
Despite the split, Olivia claimed that she and Tao remain friends. In previous interview with Marie Claire, she said, "Even though it didn't work, there's nothing I regret about any of it. We're friends; his family is my family." Though so, she admitted, "The trauma of the whole thing has been humbling, and for the first time, I'm a little bit wobbly."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism