Olivia Wilde Is Officially Divorced From Italian Prince Husband
Olivia Wilde is legally a single woman once again. More than six months after she filed papers to end her eight-year marriage to Italian prince husband Tao Ruspoli, the actress playing Dr. Remy Hadley on "House M.D." has her divorce finalized. PEOPLE reported that a Los Angeles County judge signed off on the final judgment on September 29.
The 27-year-old actress eloped with the 35-year-old documentary filmmaker in 2003 when she was just 19. She filed for divorce in March of 2011. Citing irreconcilable differences, she didn't seek spousal support. In the papers, it was also noted that the former couple have reached a private agreement on how they would divide their property.
Despite the split, Olivia claimed that she and Tao remain friends. In previous interview with Marie Claire, she said, "Even though it didn't work, there's nothing I regret about any of it. We're friends; his family is my family." Though so, she admitted, "The trauma of the whole thing has been humbling, and for the first time, I'm a little bit wobbly."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour