MTV Sets Premiere Date of Ryan Dunn Tribute Special
MTV is set to celebrate the life of Ryan Dunn, who found his fame through a show on the channel, in a one-hour special. The network has announced that it will air "Ryan Dunn Tribute Special" on Monday, November 28, at 10:30 P.M. ET/PT.
The special will give viewers a look at Dunn's life from his early years in Ohio, to his days with the Jackass crew, to his untimely death. Never-before-seen footage of the late daredevil on "Viva la Bam" and "Jackass" will also be shown.
Some of Dunn's close friends and his "Jackass" co-stars, such as Johnny Knoxville, Wee Man aka Jason Acuna, Chris Pontius and Bam Margera will appear in this special. Knoxville, who produces the special along with Jeff Tremaine, Spike Jonze and Derek Freda, states, "It's a surreal thing to undertake, doing a tribute to our brother Ryan's life."
"I still can't believe he's gone, but we wouldn't trust anyone else with this, so we are doing the best we can for Ryan, his family, friends, and everyone who loved him," he goes on explaining his decision to serve as producer for the special.
Before the special, MTV will air a new episode of "Ridiculousness" which features Dunn, who died in a car accident in Pennsylvania on June 20, as a guest star. It was one of the 34-year-old's final television appearances.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service