MTV Sets Premiere Date of Ryan Dunn Tribute Special
MTV is set to celebrate the life of Ryan Dunn, who found his fame through a show on the channel, in a one-hour special. The network has announced that it will air "Ryan Dunn Tribute Special" on Monday, November 28, at 10:30 P.M. ET/PT.
The special will give viewers a look at Dunn's life from his early years in Ohio, to his days with the Jackass crew, to his untimely death. Never-before-seen footage of the late daredevil on "Viva la Bam" and "Jackass" will also be shown.
Some of Dunn's close friends and his "Jackass" co-stars, such as Johnny Knoxville, Wee Man aka Jason Acuna, Chris Pontius and Bam Margera will appear in this special. Knoxville, who produces the special along with Jeff Tremaine, Spike Jonze and Derek Freda, states, "It's a surreal thing to undertake, doing a tribute to our brother Ryan's life."
"I still can't believe he's gone, but we wouldn't trust anyone else with this, so we are doing the best we can for Ryan, his family, friends, and everyone who loved him," he goes on explaining his decision to serve as producer for the special.
Before the special, MTV will air a new episode of "Ridiculousness" which features Dunn, who died in a car accident in Pennsylvania on June 20, as a guest star. It was one of the 34-year-old's final television appearances.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary