MTV Sets Premiere Date of Ryan Dunn Tribute Special
MTV is set to celebrate the life of Ryan Dunn, who found his fame through a show on the channel, in a one-hour special. The network has announced that it will air "Ryan Dunn Tribute Special" on Monday, November 28, at 10:30 P.M. ET/PT.
The special will give viewers a look at Dunn's life from his early years in Ohio, to his days with the Jackass crew, to his untimely death. Never-before-seen footage of the late daredevil on "Viva la Bam" and "Jackass" will also be shown.
Some of Dunn's close friends and his "Jackass" co-stars, such as Johnny Knoxville, Wee Man aka Jason Acuna, Chris Pontius and Bam Margera will appear in this special. Knoxville, who produces the special along with Jeff Tremaine, Spike Jonze and Derek Freda, states, "It's a surreal thing to undertake, doing a tribute to our brother Ryan's life."
"I still can't believe he's gone, but we wouldn't trust anyone else with this, so we are doing the best we can for Ryan, his family, friends, and everyone who loved him," he goes on explaining his decision to serve as producer for the special.
Before the special, MTV will air a new episode of "Ridiculousness" which features Dunn, who died in a car accident in Pennsylvania on June 20, as a guest star. It was one of the 34-year-old's final television appearances.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'