'Dancing Machine/Blame It on the Boogie' From Michael Jackson's 'Immortal' Album
One of the songs, which is taken from Michael Jackson's upcoming posthumous album "Immortal", has hit the web. The track is a mash-up of Jackson 5's 1974 "Dancing Machine" and their 1978 "Blame It on the Boogie". It's performed by the cast of "The Immortal World Tour", a new Cirque du Soleil musical celebrating MJ's life and legacy.
In addition to the newly-revealed mash-up song, there were some other re-recorded tracks which have been made available for stream since a few days ago. They included "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You", "I'll Be There", and "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' ".
Described as a "musical tapestry," the upcoming album will be filled with redesigned versions of the late King of Pop's hits, electrifying mashups and never-before-released outtakes of his tunes. The other songs which will make the final cut to the effort include an alternate version of Jackson 5's "ABC" and a choir-led rendition of "They Don't Care About Us".
The album will be released in the United States on November 21 via Epic Records in conjunction with MJ's official estate. It follows the release of 2010's "Michael" and 2009's "This Is It" soundtrack album. The former features some of his unreleased tracks, while the latter is a compilation based on rehearsal video for MJ's London comeback concerts which were supposed to take place in O2 Arena.
More Michael Jackson News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift