'Dancing Machine/Blame It on the Boogie' From Michael Jackson's 'Immortal' Album
One of the songs, which is taken from Michael Jackson's upcoming posthumous album "Immortal", has hit the web. The track is a mash-up of Jackson 5's 1974 "Dancing Machine" and their 1978 "Blame It on the Boogie". It's performed by the cast of "The Immortal World Tour", a new Cirque du Soleil musical celebrating MJ's life and legacy.
In addition to the newly-revealed mash-up song, there were some other re-recorded tracks which have been made available for stream since a few days ago. They included "You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You", "I'll Be There", and "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' ".
Described as a "musical tapestry," the upcoming album will be filled with redesigned versions of the late King of Pop's hits, electrifying mashups and never-before-released outtakes of his tunes. The other songs which will make the final cut to the effort include an alternate version of Jackson 5's "ABC" and a choir-led rendition of "They Don't Care About Us".
The album will be released in the United States on November 21 via Epic Records in conjunction with MJ's official estate. It follows the release of 2010's "Michael" and 2009's "This Is It" soundtrack album. The former features some of his unreleased tracks, while the latter is a compilation based on rehearsal video for MJ's London comeback concerts which were supposed to take place in O2 Arena.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri