Mariah Carey's 'When Christmas Comes' Ft. John Legend Comes Out in Full
Mariah Carey and John Legend's Christmas duet has finally been unleashed in full for fans' listening pleasure. The song is a remix of "When Christmas Comes" which is taken from Mariah's 2010 holiday album "Merry Christmas II You". It's opened with her singing solo, "The whole world, feels a little bit more love/ When Christmas comes."
She and John then coo together, "And me and you gonna have ourselves, a holiday/ And we don't need nobody else, to celebrate/ And we're gon' kiss our worries." He later takes the lead when delivering, "So many souls hurt/ So many don't have enough/ When Christmas comes/ But baby if you spread love/ Someday it might be enough/ To heal each other, one by one."
A music video for the revamped tune has been filmed earlier this month in Los Angeles. Two images taken during the video shoot show Mariah and John sitting next to each other behind a grand piano, while the other on-set picture sees her lying on a white furry sheet. "It is so freakin' festive!" so she tweeted.
Beside lining up "When Christmas Comes" music video, the wife of Nick Cannon has shot a clip for Justin Bieber's re-recorded version of her song "All I Want for Christmas Is You". In a picture taken from the video set, the R&B diva looks gorgeous wearing a Santa Claus-themed outfit.
More Mariah Carey News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?