Mariah Carey's 'When Christmas Comes' Ft. John Legend Comes Out in Full
Mariah Carey and John Legend's Christmas duet has finally been unleashed in full for fans' listening pleasure. The song is a remix of "When Christmas Comes" which is taken from Mariah's 2010 holiday album "Merry Christmas II You". It's opened with her singing solo, "The whole world, feels a little bit more love/ When Christmas comes."
She and John then coo together, "And me and you gonna have ourselves, a holiday/ And we don't need nobody else, to celebrate/ And we're gon' kiss our worries." He later takes the lead when delivering, "So many souls hurt/ So many don't have enough/ When Christmas comes/ But baby if you spread love/ Someday it might be enough/ To heal each other, one by one."
A music video for the revamped tune has been filmed earlier this month in Los Angeles. Two images taken during the video shoot show Mariah and John sitting next to each other behind a grand piano, while the other on-set picture sees her lying on a white furry sheet. "It is so freakin' festive!" so she tweeted.
Beside lining up "When Christmas Comes" music video, the wife of Nick Cannon has shot a clip for Justin Bieber's re-recorded version of her song "All I Want for Christmas Is You". In a picture taken from the video set, the R&B diva looks gorgeous wearing a Santa Claus-themed outfit.
More Mariah Carey News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing