'DWTS' Result: Hope Solo Will Try to Win Gold Medals After Getting the Boot
"Dancing with the Stars" has unveiled its final three. The show sent home Hope Solo and her pro dancer partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy on the Tuesday, November 15 result show, giving the spots in the finals to Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian and J.R. Martinez.
"This competition is one of the toughest competitions I've ever been a part of. I'm grateful. This was an amazing opportunity," Hope said after her elimination was announced. She then shared her plan, "Instead of winning the mirror-ball trophy I'm going to go and try and win a gold medal at the Summer Olympics."
Maksim also gave his final words on the stage, telling the soccer player, "Thank you for determination and will and everything else. I wish I could have been better for you." He added, "It's been an amazing journey."
Next Monday, November 21, Ricki, Rob and J.R. will perform in a battle to win the mirror ball trophy. While Ricki and J.R. have been consistent frontrunners, Rob had been struggling on the dance floor until he shone on the semifinal performance show.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked