'DWTS' Result: Hope Solo Will Try to Win Gold Medals After Getting the Boot
"Dancing with the Stars" has unveiled its final three. The show sent home Hope Solo and her pro dancer partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy on the Tuesday, November 15 result show, giving the spots in the finals to Ricki Lake, Rob Kardashian and J.R. Martinez.
"This competition is one of the toughest competitions I've ever been a part of. I'm grateful. This was an amazing opportunity," Hope said after her elimination was announced. She then shared her plan, "Instead of winning the mirror-ball trophy I'm going to go and try and win a gold medal at the Summer Olympics."
Maksim also gave his final words on the stage, telling the soccer player, "Thank you for determination and will and everything else. I wish I could have been better for you." He added, "It's been an amazing journey."
Next Monday, November 21, Ricki, Rob and J.R. will perform in a battle to win the mirror ball trophy. While Ricki and J.R. have been consistent frontrunners, Rob had been struggling on the dance floor until he shone on the semifinal performance show.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split