Pics: Emma Stone Rocks Misshapen Glasses at Worldwide Orphans Foundation Gala
Emma Stone's classy look gets a little tainted during a recent red carpet appearance. The Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" came out to support Worldwide Orphans Foundation's Seventh Annual Benefit Gala on Monday, November 14, and she made time to pose with a pair of misshapen blue glasses for the press line.
Arriving at the gala held at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City, the 23-year-old actress looked smart in Calvin Klein Collection skirt, top and clutch. Somewhere along the red carpet, she got her hands on the glasses, which are made out of pipe cleaners and are part of the WWO's campaign.
Emma wasn't the only stars rocking the glasses though. Her "Spider-Man" co-star and rumored boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, also tried on the glasses when hitting the red carpet. Coming to the event separately from the "Easy A" star, the 28-year-old actor looked dapper in his Navy Blue suit.
Worldwide Orphans Foundation, which is founded by Dr. Jane Aronson, aims "to transform the lives of orphaned children and help them to become healthy, independent, productive members of their communities and the world." Its Seventh Annual Benefit Gala was hosted by celebrity couple Amy Poehler and Will Arnett.
More Emma Stone News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates