Pics: Emma Stone Rocks Misshapen Glasses at Worldwide Orphans Foundation Gala
Emma Stone's classy look gets a little tainted during a recent red carpet appearance. The Gwen Stacy of "The Amazing Spider-Man" came out to support Worldwide Orphans Foundation's Seventh Annual Benefit Gala on Monday, November 14, and she made time to pose with a pair of misshapen blue glasses for the press line.
Arriving at the gala held at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City, the 23-year-old actress looked smart in Calvin Klein Collection skirt, top and clutch. Somewhere along the red carpet, she got her hands on the glasses, which are made out of pipe cleaners and are part of the WWO's campaign.
Emma wasn't the only stars rocking the glasses though. Her "Spider-Man" co-star and rumored boyfriend, Andrew Garfield, also tried on the glasses when hitting the red carpet. Coming to the event separately from the "Easy A" star, the 28-year-old actor looked dapper in his Navy Blue suit.
Worldwide Orphans Foundation, which is founded by Dr. Jane Aronson, aims "to transform the lives of orphaned children and help them to become healthy, independent, productive members of their communities and the world." Its Seventh Annual Benefit Gala was hosted by celebrity couple Amy Poehler and Will Arnett.
More Emma Stone News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'